2017 4Runner 50k ATF change. Toyota WS or Maxlife?

Have used Maxlife several times with excellent results. Have used OEM ATF with excellent results also. But the OEM fluids did not seem to improve shift quality like Maxlife did. Especially at slow speeds where your in 3rd gear before your across the intersection. The shifts are firmer without being harsh.

Hey everyone i wanted to get some opinions on atf.
I have a 2017 TRDP 4R and am about at 50k miles with no towing or being hard on the truck at all. i would like to do a few drain and fills on this trans but wanted to know if there is any reason to go with the Toyota WS fluid over Maxlife ATF. Car is out of warranty but by what I've read ws fluid is not synthetic and tends to break down faster and thought maxlife would be a good replacement. Let me know your opinons. thanks
I only use OEM, but that's me, however I would not use MxLife IF drop & Fill, mixing fluids is asking for problems.
If you want to use maxLife go for a full exchange by machine, that way you know that the whole system has the same type.

... mixing fluids is asking for problems.
No, it is not. Compatible fluids are compatible fluids.
I have never used an oem fluid when doing a trans fluid drain and fill and no issues, as well as millions of others doing it.

If you end up with a transmission issue after doing it, you had a problem already and the mixing of fluids was not the cause of it.

Back