2015 Transit 250 (#2) 3.7L V6 - 7.4K miles - RGT 5w-30

Another Transit 250 in my fleet. A little more concerned about coolant in this one. Definitely going to keep an eye on this one.

T2 3.27.21.jpg

There's a chance. I don't have a VOA but they have been posted here before. One shows no result for sodium, one shows 3ppm and one shows 7ppm. I'm not overly worried, just going to keep an eye on it.

Has anyone ever posted a UOA of RGT that didn't shear down out of grade? It seems like the last 4 or 5 I've seen all sheared significantly. I'm waiting on a UOA of 0W20 RGT in my 5.7L Toyota V-8 with 5000 miles on it.

(I'm annoyed because I sent two UOAs at the same time from the same place and one was analyzed and the report generated 5 days ago and one is still in transit.) USPS has got to get their **** together.

Has anyone ever posted a UOA of RGT that didn't shear down out of grade? It seems like the last 4 or 5 I've seen all sheared significantly. I'm waiting on a UOA of 0W20 RGT in my 5.7L Toyota V-8 with 5000 miles on it.

(I'm annoyed because I sent two UOAs at the same time from the same place and one was analyzed and the report generated 5 days ago and one is still in transit.) USPS has got to get their **** together.
i'll have a UOA of RGT 5W-30 for you guys to check out in a month or two. curious to see how it fares compared to the QSUD 5W-30 on my last change.

I've had some that haven't, but not recently. In my most recent runs I went a little longer though, so maybe it isn't a concern until around 7K miles. If you're running 4-6K, as I did previously with RGT in some applications, it seems to be pretty good.

Back