2015 Toyota hydrogen fuel cell car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
The profile reminds me of Sonata (good thing).

main.jpg

Front is ugly indeed.

cellx-large.jpg

Oh god, I never would have thought they could make a car uglier than a Prius. This thing makes a Prius (which IMO is hideous) look like a diamond.

No kidding.

Might be a fun ride til your friends see it.

Hehehe

Originally Posted By: Smokescreen

In looking at the movies of the past that have concepts of the future the cars are bold and edgy and distinctly futuristic looking. I think it looks like a car of the future in present day.

I liked the 2054 electric lexus in minority report.

lexus%25252Bminority%25252Breport%25252B2.jpg

Originally Posted By: badtlc
Originally Posted By: redbone3
Commercially hydrogen is produced by the reduction of methane CH4 to hydrogen H2. Not a "green" solution to anything. Better to make it run on methane, which is commonly available, but not commonly in the pressure needed to recharge the pressure vessel in a methane car.

Hydrogen can be produced from many many different processes. As to whether those processes are efficient depends on what type of technology you are talking about.

Before long, there will be bio-hydrogen production facilities cranking out massive amounts of hydrogen with little input.

Bio Hydrogen? Don't you mean Bio Methane? Which would still need to be processed into hydrogen (and where do those 4 pesky carbon atoms from every methane molecule?)

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
The front end looks like it was styled by the folks that brought us Gundam Wing! LOL!!

Gundam_00.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Theme? At least the H2R will get you laid, and its fast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back