2015 SRT charger hellcat

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just saw a YouTube vid on this car. 204mph capable. Faster than the challenger hellcat.
So. What's the consensus. Grocery getter. 11 second quarter mile flat,from the factory with a warranty.
I was never really a dodge guy though I didn't not like them. Fastest family sedan on the planet.

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
Yes, do want! More sensible for those of us who can't use a coupe.

Hehehe

I'm not sure sensible is in any way applicable to this car,however that in no way affects the fact that I want one.

It pains me to even look at dodge knowing that my beloved mustang is out there,and it hurts even more that this 4 door sedan is faster.
I'm definitely giving dodge credit.

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Anyone who can afford a 64K grocery getter should just get their groceries delivered.

That's just not any fun.

Originally Posted By: NHGUY
They aren't making many,it will be a collectible and that's all.

+1

Which means most who buy one will treat it as a museum piece to preserve value and prevent depreciative wear & tear. They'll yearn to drive it lots and always be caught in the tug of war between preserving it's value through non-use vs taking it out and flogging the snot out of it as it was really meant to be driven.

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger
Originally Posted By: NHGUY
They aren't making many,it will be a collectible and that's all.

+1

Which means most who buy one will treat it as a museum piece to preserve value and prevent depreciative wear & tear. They'll yearn to drive it lots and always be caught in the tug of war between preserving it's value through non-use vs taking it out and flogging the snot out of it as it was really meant to be driven.

I doubt that. Dodge will build as many as they can sell.

Museum piece. Why even own one.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
So, I saw my first one of these today at the dealer! They sound awesome!!!

Indeed. The dealer where I got my Ram had a Challenger and allowed me a drive. It is super impressive at any speed and makes fabulous noises.

I'm not a fan of the Challenger chassis tuning, it wallows and dives too much for my taste. But it is a real HELLCAT all the way!

I have a few pics. This one was sort of a dark grey. It was driven in to get its PDI and it still had the big chunk of blue insulation on the blower when I snapped the engine pic.

All the mechanics were pretty horny for it, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back