2015 Nissan Frontier SV 4.0L 2wd 80k miles

Been travel last 5 day . How every one doing ? Been travel last couple day to visit my parent and my little brother ( that I gave him one of my mustang 98 gt 4 years ago to finish his nursing college , took him almost 8 years .

anyway I drove 10 hours to see him . The mustang it just old now . It’s over 200k miles . We plant go look for him a Nissan Frontier . We drove all over the place . We test drove few . And also met a scammer try to bring Texas savage frontier to Mississippi to sell , lucky I was checking the carfax and found 2 major accident , which seller told me it’s just rear bumper .

on our last day , we was desperate . We have 15k cash . He have 30k in the bank . There one near his house for 19k but it’s frame damage . He almost bought that one out off desperation . He and his gf been share same car for month + . I told him let me go back Texas and I find one . The day I went back . I was search and found one that fit in our budget . It’s from Nissan dealer . 2015 Nissan Frontier 2wd . First when I saw it , it’s look like new . Run like new . I ran over some rough road with pot hole and the frontier make so noise and so smooth . I buy it on the spot . For him to be on his name , he have to be here . Cause he the one that buying . After we talk . I end up put down 2000 cash none refundable deposit . My brother wires the rest 15k total and they will send some one out to bring him the paper to sign . Then I will shipped the frontier to my brother

The hospital he work is only 4 miles down the street . What his OCI will be ? He don’t know how to change the oil but I will teach him over the FaceTime . Since I feel safe that he don’t have to jack the truck up

About the frontier . I LOVE IT I might sell my f150 for a Frontier .

MetalSlug

The truck been check out by Nissan mechanic . Zero leak . Zero noise . I use to work for Nissan plant , we build frontier . Titan . Murano ... so I know where to look for hidden spot and j found none .

for this truck I’m thinking either Quaker state full synthetic HM 5w30 or penzoil Platium full synthejc HM and Mobil 1 oil filter or fram ultra and change every 6 month . Since he live so closer to everything he won’t drive much .

The truck been check out by Nissan mechanic . Zero leak . Zero noise . I use to work for Nissan plant , we build frontier . Titan . Murano ... so I know where to look for hidden spot and j found none .

for this truck I’m thinking either Quaker state full synthetic HM 5w30 or penzoil Platium full synthejc HM and Mobil 1 oil filter or fram ultra and change every 6 month . Since he live so closer to everything he won’t drive much .
Out of those two I'd go with Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage (y)

Congrats on the new truck! Awesome job helping your brother:)

80k and no leaks, any reason you want to use a HM oil?

I would run Castrol Edge 5w30 for no particular reason. Supertech would be just fine too...

Congrats to him

Mobil 1 on Rollback for $22 and something at WM with current rebate that would be where I'd be going.

MetalSlug

I like stick with one oil for the rest of the truck . So I try buy none onsale price . So I don’t have keep looking for on sale .

MetalSlug

51557EB9-6D9B-4263-A211-7E25C826D59C.jpeg
4E3317D5-4742-41DA-AD4F-CFBCAECE6FC5.jpeg
0A246C85-E110-44B8-8CEB-3E85F6F3F6A0.jpeg

The one on the right