2015 Honda Accord FF UOA 8350 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
Yeah that's one good looking uoa for a FF!

Unbelievable, really. There are virtually no break-in metals. Our 2011 Accord V6 had over 250 ppm CU! I see Honda still likes high moly during break-in. Food for thought.

Originally Posted By: dieselworld
Ok so I got the Blackstone report back and it seems to differ quite a bit in a few places from the Oil Analyzers report.

Also why cant I add this to my original post? The "Edit" button in not there, only on this post.

can you post the Blackstone report would love to see the difference's in the labs findings.Thanks Mac

Ok I am about frustrated with how this forum handles the pics. Please put a utility that we can quickly post these reports.

So here is Blackstone's report. I had Oil Analyzers do the analysis over as they told me something is NOT right with it.

Honda_UOA_Blackstone.jpg

For the factory fill and 8,000 miles Honda really finished the engine nicely.

There is a utility to post pictures here; it's called the picture wrapping code.
wink.gif
BITOG doesn't need to be our picture hosting service, from a bandwidth or storage perspective.

With respect to editing, there's a timeout. One is allowed to edit a post for a certain period, in case of mistakes. You can't edit indefinitely, since that just has people retroactively edit their positions in debates here and would make some threads unreadable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back