2015 Ford Escape 2.5L, do any oversized filters fit?

I may be servicing a 2015 Ford Escape with the 2.5L for my dad from now on, I looked up a video on doing an oil change, the car is spec'd for a Fram XG3614 size and it looks like there may not be enough room to fit a larger around filter like a XG16 or XG8A, but I can't determine if a XG3600 would interfere with putting the guard back on interfere with the radiator fan, does anyone here have any experience using an oversize filter on a 2013+ Escape with the 2.5L N/A engine.

Wix my favorite shows detailed specs on their web site to match dimensions as well as pressure ratings + flow! friends DONT let friends use frams JUNK!!

The XG3600 should fit fine.

There isn't enough diameter room for the 8a or 16

I recommend oversized filters when available. Make sure you prefill the filter and understand that you might need a few more ounces for the full level.

You should have plenty of room for an FL-400s or any of its cross referenced filters if you have another brand preference. The reality is, the longer filter will make no difference, but I too run one in place of my 910s just so I can sleep better at night thinking it's doing more. 😉