2015 F-150 5.0 Lariat Battery Recommendation

Current battery is original and lasted 6 and 1/2 years. Time for a new one. Had to jump it w my pack 2xs on a 150 mile trip.

I can get Interstate for wholesale and they have been good to me for many years. But battery tech always changing and I'm not up to speed. Worth asking for advice

best commonly available on the market right now is the x2 power from batteriesplus
quite pricy though.
What size does it take? What is your budget?
Interstate is decent.

Current battery is original and lasted 6 and 1/2 years. Time for a new one. Had to jump it w my pack 2xs on a 150 mile trip.

I can get Interstate for wholesale and they have been good to me for many years. But battery tech always changing and I'm not up to speed. Worth asking for advice
Sams club, costco or batteries plus.

If you can get Interstate for wholesale, there's the ticket.
The last two that I have bought for the vehicles have been Interstate (through Costco.)
Problems with one, no issues yet with the other.
They are about as good as anything else for the price.

best commonly available on the market right now is the x2 power from batteriesplus
quite pricy though.
What size does it take? What is your budget?
Interstate is decent.

True ^^^^^^

The X-2 AGM thin plate pure lead batteries from Batteries Plus are really Northstar AGM batteries.

$300 dollars plus probably $340 plus... But have a 5 year free replacement warranty... Not too shabby.

Now on the other end you have Valuepower battery from Wally World that is probably $65 now. If the battery is made by East Penn... That would be worth considering. 1 year free replacement warranty but a pretty good battery made by East Penn.

If you have a Federated Auto parts nearby
they would likely sell East Penn batteries has well. They have 3 year free replacement warranty batteries from $120.

If you remove your battery tray, cut the front and back wall off of it, you can fit and H8 battery in the tray. Its only about 3 bolts to remove it, while it out, you can clean out all the corrosion and dirt that has settled in and around it.

Been running one about year, no issues. Mine is an Orielly AGM battery.

I recently replaced the original battery in my 2014 Mustang GT that was going on 9 years old. I replaced it with another Motorcraft from the dealer because it was cheaper than the good batteries from O'Reilly's or Autozone.

Back