2015 Colorado youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are bunch of recent 2015 Colorado Youtube videos! Any real BIOG people here own one of these can comment? It looks nice overall. Anyone will convert from full size (Silverado F150 Ram1500) or convert from Tacoma or Frontier?

You can get 4 cyl 4x4
laugh.gif

Not with manual
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: JD4440
Looking forward to driving the dmax version

+1. I Have love for any DirtyMax. Big or small.

Been following these trucks. Very nice improvements. Dad has a '05 with 210k, 5 cylinder. Aside from a cheap interior, and needing coil packs the truck has been fine. The hp and economy ratings from the new Colorado are good and the truck seems to be more stout like the Dodge Dakota was.
He is leaning towards the Canyon, resembles the Sierra full size.

I stopped by the dealer last Saturday, but they didn't have them in yet.

My problem is that they cost as much as the 1500. For the price, one would be better served to go with a larger truck.

Originally Posted By: Gabe
I stopped by the dealer last Saturday, but they didn't have them in yet.

My problem is that they cost as much as the 1500. For the price, one would be better served to go with a larger truck.

Well, technically, there should be about a $5K+ difference in base MSRP, but as for what actually ends up on the lot and gets sold, it won't pan out to be that much. Most dealers will probably be hesitant to order in manual transmission base models.

And I think I would take even a lightly used current Silverado over a new Colorado. The current Silverado doesn't really feel like a mega truck, even though it has a mega grille, and its overall styling is a little less crazy than the Colorado, both inside and out. It's quite a nice vehicle, and basically the Colorado would have to come at a major discount for me to go that route instead. I actually PREFER smaller trucks, but the Colorado seems like it's going to be huge for a small truck, and the Silverado really isn't huge for a full size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back