2014 Civic hatch Euro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother's new ride... 2014 Civic 5D 1.8 6-speed manual. Somewhat different from the Civic we get in the US. That rear is a bit funky, at least in photos... still not sure what to think of it.

Pics could have been better, but that's all she sent me. At least she knew how to email them to me. And she knows how to drive stick, so she's cool in my book.
smile.gif

DSC01436.jpg

DSC01437.jpg

DSC01438.jpg

DSC01439.jpg

Stock photos:
stock1.jpg

stock2.jpg

Originally Posted By: Volv04Life
Thats awesome.I love the front end. The other markets always get the best power trains. Im a lil bit jelly...

If smog laws outside the USA were equally tough, we might not lose out on some of those engines. Also, the car would be less popular if one version was completely eliminated in the state of California due to even tough smog laws.

Originally Posted By: kozanoglu
I am sure smog laws in the EU is thougher than in Cali.

I don't think so, 50% of new cars in Europe are diesel. Most cars are available with a diesel engine across the pond.

Honda needs to offer this Civic over here! Plus with the 6 speed manual that the non Si Civics don't have. As popular as hatchbacks have been with Civics before and that 5 door hatches are popular now... it seems obvious to me.

Originally Posted By: Brybo86

I don't think so, 50% of new cars in Europe are diesel. Most cars are available with a diesel engine across the pond.

+1...brybo86 your tripping

Nice Honda QP. Congrats to your mother. My wife's step dad have 2011 Civic in Germany, it's nice to drive.
BTW is that Vito in that picture behind Civic?

Kinda makes you wonder what American Honda's problem is.
This is a really nice little car.

Originally Posted By: Brybo86

Diesel can be clean too.

Nice car, the surrounding area reminds me of outskirts of Munich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back