2013 Kia Rio clock and radio no power after battery disconnect

Greetings. I disconnected the battery in my wifes 2013 Kia Rio in order to replace the starter. I replaced the starter and the car starts, runs and drives as it should. Except there is no clock or radio. Fuse is good. Manual says after the battery is disconnected clock must be reset by holding reset button with ignition on. Doesn't work for me. And no mention of radio needing reset. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Greetings. I disconnected the battery in my wifes 2013 Kia Rio in order to replace the starter. I replaced the starter and the car starts, runs and drives as it should. Except there is no clock or radio. Fuse is good. Manual says after the battery is disconnected clock must be reset by holding reset button with ignition on. Doesn't work for me. And no mention of radio needing reset. Any ideas?

Thanks.
How do I reset my Kia radio after the battery is disconnected?

Enter your Kia and place the key in the ignition, turning it as far as it will go without starting the engine. Push the lock button on your key fob for three seconds, until the lights on your dashboard blink.

Internet suggests needing a FOB.

Back