2013 Cruze 1.4

Thanks.
I've lucked up with my Cruze so far, havent seen any of the common problems found over on cruzetalk. My time is probably coming though..
It’s plastic stuff with that motor … cheap and easy. We had one coolant inlet crack around 80k so I just replaced both and gave it some fresh Dexcool … the valve cover is a 100k composite piece with the PCV … great time to do the spark plugs.

I don't think you could tell a difference between the 3 options listed...the engine definitely won't. My daughter's Cruze survived the 1st 100k on any dexos syn oil (M1, QSUD, PP) and now is getting a steady diet of M1 0w40. No noticable difference in any major brand thus far. I now use M1 0w40 in nearly everything since it was $1/qt (except the Kia that is under warranty)

It’s plastic stuff with that motor … cheap and easy. We had one coolant inlet crack around 80k so I just replaced both and gave it some fresh Dexcool … the valve cover is a 100k composite piece with the PCV … great time to do the spark plugs.
Come to think of it i did have to replace my coolant inlet, also at about 80k. My valve cover is beginning to seep so that will have to be done soon.
The car is the cheapest and easiest i've ever dealt with. Plenty of room to work with the tiny 1.4

Back