2012 AmGen Growler unk oil unk hours

this is the first UOA from my growler. I think it had delo in it but not sure. Don't know how long it was in there either.
MWM 2.8l Diesel

I961647-ONLINE18580000-001.jpg

this is the first UOA from my growler. I think it had delo in it but not sure. Don't know how long it was in there either.
MWM 2.8l Diesel

View attachment 120718

Wow, 337 hour sample turned out some very low wear in your growler! How do you drive this beast? The low Phos & zinc appear to be around Delo amounts so you are probably correct about it being delo

Woops! I just reread your title stating "Unknown Hours".
Yeah definitely less than 337 hours on this sample. Probably less than 20 if I had to guess. The oil change before that was probably the long one, guessing maybe even original fill, but I'm speculating

Yeah definitely less than 337 hours on this sample. Probably less than 20 if I had to guess. The oil change before that was probably the long one, guessing maybe even original fill, but I'm speculating
Would be interesting to see a 337 hour test though ;) Thanks for posting!

Low numbers, but with no reference as to duration of exposure, it really tells us nothing.
yeah, this is my baseline UOA for this vehicle and it's probably not even good for that :)
Plus i wanted to make sure there was nothing unusual in it.

Back