2011 World Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's watching or following the World Series?

Who would you like to win it?

Predictions - let's hear 'em!

I'm not a big baseball fan. I love the NFL though. I think the Cards will win it in 6 although I guess I would like to see the Rangers win since I loved to watch Nolan Ryan pitch back in the day.

Since 1967, I've always followed and supported one of the BEST fan base and professional baseball cities in America: Saint Louis!

Originally Posted By: Hemi426
I'm not a big baseball fan. I love the NFL though. I think the Cards will win it in 6 although I guess I would like to see the Rangers win since I loved to watch Nolan Ryan pitch back in the day.

I was in awe of Nolan Ryan!

Rooting for the Cards. Used to watch & admire Ozzie Smith.

Go Cardinals. Been a fan since 1964 when they won the World Series when I was 10 years old. Would be nice to the Cards to win this for Stan the Man. Unfortunantly at age 90+ he won't be around for too many more.

Originally Posted By: Hermann
Go Cardinals. Been a fan since 1964 when they won the World Series when I was 10 years old. Would be nice to the Cards to win this for Stan the Man. Unfortunantly at age 90+ he won't be around for too many more.

+1

Originally Posted By: chubbs1
I'm rooting AGAINST the Rangers since the knocked out my Rays in the ALDS.

++1

Big George Hendrick fan; first base coach for the Rays and former Cardinal from the '82 World Series.

The only thing better this year other than Tampa vs. St. Louis would have been Detroit vs. the Cards!

I like to watch the Series, time permitting. However, I am a YANKEES fan, so I don't care who wins this series.

Next year though, I can feel it in my bones that the Yankees will claim their 28th victory in the 2012 World Series!

GO NEW YORK YANKEES!!

Originally Posted By: dkryan
Since 1967, I've always followed and supported one of the BEST fan base and professional baseball cities in America: Saint Louis!

As a Cubs fan I strongly disagree with your fan assessment.
48.gif

Originally Posted By: synthetic_crazy
I like to watch the Series, time permitting. However, I am a YANKEES fan, so I don't care who wins this series.

Next year though, I can feel it in my bones that the Yankees will claim their 28th victory in the 2012 World Series!

GO NEW YORK YANKEES!!

Wow - a yankees fan in texas?
crazy2.gif

My 2 favorite teams are the Twins & whoever is playing the yankees.
lol.gif

Given I'm 20 minutes from Busch Stadium, I've been a Cardinals fan for life.

Things are tougher for my mom. She grew up in the St Louis area, but then lived in Ft Worth for 20 some years until 2009. So she's divided, but I think she's rooting for the Cardinals more.

I went to a game in the 1987 Series, game 3 I think. I watched Todd Worrel pitch from the 3rd base side and the ball was just a blur headed to home plate.

Last night was a great night of baseball. This looks to be a great series.

Go crazy folks, go crazy!

Go Cards.

Originally Posted By: javacontour

I went to a game in the 1987 Series, game 3 I think. I watched Todd Worrel pitch from the 3rd base side and the ball was just a blur headed to home plate.

Go Cards.

Ahhhhhhhhh... The 1987 World Series. Twins rocked.
banana2.gif

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
Originally Posted By: synthetic_crazy

GO NEW YORK YANKEES!!

Wow - a yankees fan in texas?
crazy2.gif

My 2 favorite teams are the Twins & whoever is playing the yankees.
lol.gif

Yes, it is a little strange to be a Yankees fan in Texas. I haven't met another New York fan here yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back