2011 Toyota Prius or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dkrivosheyev
So when can we expect 2012 Prius be out? Still trying to decide between Prius and 2012 Camry. Is 2012 Prius any different than 2011?

isn't 2012 the plug in model..I was going to look at then used in a few years

So when can we expect 2012 Prius be out? Still trying to decide between Prius and 2012 Camry. Is 2012 Prius any different than 2011?

entune and LCD display screen on all models, IIRC. I think the 2012 should be available within 2 weeks. The 2012 Plug-In model has not launched yet.

Originally Posted By: The Critic

entune and LCD display screen on all models, IIRC. I think the 2012 should be available within 2 weeks. The 2012 Plug-In model has not launched yet.

I take that back. Launch date is 1/13/12.

thumbsup2.gif
. Keep us updated on gas mileage , etc..

I ended up purchasing 2011 Prius II last night. Really nice, like it a lot.

Congrats. They are making some great deals on those cars right now, our family friend just bought one for 21k.

Add fog lights to your Prius. You can get the kit from trdsparks. It makes a huge difference in lighting for only $135.

WOW, was it $21K out the door? I did all research through internet and e-mail by e-mailing to about 50 dealerships in 250mi range and asking for OTD quotes. Then I selected the best quotes and let these dealers compete with each other. The best I could get was $23,000.00 OTD but from the dealer 300 miles away. After checking the airline ticket price right now and cost of gas to drive it back, I decided to go with the third good offer from the local dealership and got my Prius for $23,800 OTD. $21,000 OTD is amazing, it must be up north, they had some really good deals....

Originally Posted By: The Critic
I ended up purchasing 2011 Prius II last night. Really nice, like it a lot.

Congrats. They are making some great deals on those cars right now, our family friend just bought one for 21k.

Add fog lights to your Prius. You can get the kit from trdsparks. It makes a huge difference in lighting for only $135.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back