2011 Ford F-150 lariat limited 5.0l

Yeah, return it. Plenty of them available, here's one place:

actually carmax is where i got mine from. I was a little shock this morning for what happen to the truck, it dint do when i test drive yesterday. anyway I look up the a/c blend door actuator and its pretty easy to replace, remove the cd player and you can get to it, I though it was hard since I own a 2009 Nissan Armada and its pretty common problem and the whole dash board need to come out, I though the same thing for this F150, but its not. and the tick engine noise is common on these first gen 5.0 . Imma call carmax tomorrow, mabe they can do something about this. I really like this truck, got the color I want, the interior leather i want, and the SUNROOF I always want to have in a truck..

Just FYI, there is no drain plug on either diff so you either have to pull the cover or pump it out. The problem is there is almost no clearance in the front to even pull the cover.

I ended up pumping mine out. If you have the 4Auto transfer case I suggest you drive a bit in 4A to get the front diff warm so it pumps easier.

actually carmax is where i got mine from. I was a little shock this morning for what happen to the truck, it dint do when i test drive yesterday. anyway I look up the a/c blend door actuator and its pretty easy to replace, remove the cd player and you can get to it, I though it was hard since I own a 2009 Nissan Armada and its pretty common problem and the whole dash board need to come out, I though the same thing for this F150, but its not. and the tick engine noise is common on these first gen 5.0 . Imma call carmax tomorrow, mabe they can do something about this. I really like this truck, got the color I want, the interior leather i want, and the SUNROOF I always want to have in a truck..

Well, since it is exactly what you want, keep in mind that Carmax has a 30-day warranty where they will fix anything wrong.

I call the Carmax , they told me to bring the truck in for repair . Also they will do complete maint on the truck at no cost . All fluid and all that.

Back