2011 Chevy Malibu LT fsbo….but..

I'm going to wait this one out, as it's just a ridiculous figure there asking. the well-taken care of vehicles privately is so hard to come by especially in my area..thanks guys for the input...i figured what was commented would be stated, but given the current state of where we're at market-wise, I thought well who knows...

Just a reminder to others how crazy this car market is.

I bought a 2015 Hyundai Sonata w/ 52k miles for $9,990. I paid sticker price. This was in February 2017.

Pic the day I bought it:

58035C3F-AD80-4E28-8E1E-5EA5CBD7013B.jpeg

Just a reminder to others how crazy this car market is.

I bought a 2015 Hyundai Sonata w/ 52k miles for $9,990. I paid sticker price. This was in February 2017.

Pic the day I bought it:

That was a ridiculously good deal when you got it in 2015, the days of sniffing out deals like that are behind us.

I'm going to wait this one out, as it's just a ridiculous figure there asking. the well-taken care of vehicles privately is so hard to come by especially in my area..thanks guys for the input...i figured what was commented would be stated, but given the current state of where we're at market-wise, I thought well who knows...

I do like this generation of Malibu a lot, but I think the most I could give for an LT with this mileage and in the condition you describe would be around $7k. $8500 if it were an LTZ.

Back