2010 Jeep Commander

In October of last year, I sold my shop and went to work for the nations largest tire distributor as an outside account manager. I drive. A lot. I get one free set a year, and my next set is due in January. I previously had a 2011 Ford Escape AWD and had Michelin LTX M/S2's on it. I found it to be more than acceptable last winter. They do not make the Michelin in my size, 245/65R17. They make the M/S, but I really see that as a down grade from the M/S2. That being said, a part of me really wants to try theses Goodyears. I really like the looks of them, and the stock size has a lack of interesting choices. Of course I could get Nitto SN2's and just run the Goodyear Forteras next year. But what I'm really interested in is what some of you guys would want. I find it interesting to see what peoples choices are and their reasoning for making that decision.

If it's mostly freeway driving (and less "polar"), I think the goodyears would do fine in rain and normal snow...

The Michelin LTX AT2 is made in that size. So is the Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure. Two good choices if you're looking for good snow and all season performance.

HWEaton

I just don't know about that AT2. I did try the new Adventure All Terrains. Those are nice. I need to go back and look at Conti.