2010 FORD FUSION : hybrid review at ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
, http://www.mpgomatic.com/2009/07/02/2010-ford-fusion-hybrid-review/#more-370 . Nice looking car .
thumbsup2.gif

Once the weather cools off (say, around Thanksgiving), I'm going to amuse myself by test-driving a couple of cars. One is the Mini Cooper Clubman. This, or the regular Fusion, is another.

I'm not in the market for a different or even a second car. But if something happens to the Buick, it'll be nice to know what cars I enjoy driving, so I can go shopping.

Ah, who am I kidding. I'll just pick up another top-condition used car, as usual.

Originally Posted By: Ben99GT
Hybrid is nice, but I'll take a Sport. :D

000_fusion2010garage_opt_opt.jpg

2010-ford-fusion-exterior-interior-5.jpg

10_fusion_sport.jpg

3.5L V6
263 HP @ 6,250 RPM
249 lb-ft @ 4,500 RPM
18/27 (FWD)
1/4 mile in the 14s

Hybrid is nice, but I'll take a Sport. :D

000_fusion2010garage_opt_opt.jpg

2010-ford-fusion-exterior-interior-5.jpg

10_fusion_sport.jpg

3.5L V6
263 HP @ 6,250 RPM
249 lb-ft @ 4,500 RPM
18/27 (FWD)
1/4 mile in the 14s

The last 2 pics you posted, with the blue paint...Let me tell you, in person, that blue is BEAUTIFUL on a Fusion Sport. A dealer had one for about a week. If I was in the market for another car I likely would have bought it. It was stunning.

Originally Posted By: Benzadmiral
Once the weather cools off (say, around Thanksgiving), I'm going to amuse myself by test-driving a couple of cars. One is the Mini Cooper Clubman. This, or the regular Fusion, is another.

I'm not in the market for a different or even a second car. But if something happens to the Buick, it'll be nice to know what cars I enjoy driving, so I can go shopping.

Ah, who am I kidding. I'll just pick up another top-condition used car, as usual.

You should test drive a new LaCrosse!

Originally Posted By: oilboy123
They should come out with a hatchback and maybe a wagon in the Fusion. Maybe hybrid versions as well.

There basically WAS a hatchback AND wagon version if you count the last gen Mazda 6. I thought the hatchback version of that was awesome. But, of course, it and the wagon weren't big sellers so they were dropped.
Every morning when I go running, I have to navigate around a new blue Fusion a couple of blocks over. The sedan profile of it is great. The trunk reminds me a bit of my 9-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back