2010 Buick Lacross - Great looking car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Styled very much like an Infiniti M35 / Lexus GS 430. Those are great cars to shoot for and Buick has done an excellent job with styling, just what they need.

According to Left Lane News, this car will start at $27,835.

I like it. We had a few Buicks in the family growing up. They are pretty nice cars now. I just wish the Buick/Pontiac/GMC dealer here wasn't so horrible. The Enclave is a great looking vehicle as well.

Originally Posted By: addyguy
Whats the engine/trans combo? I'm assuming 3.6 DOHC V-6 and 4-5-speed auto....

6speed

Originally Posted By: 94supraonchrome
Lexus GS copy.

Yes I can see that in the design just like you can see Mercedes S-class in the big Lexus...
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: GMBoy
Originally Posted By: addyguy
Whats the engine/trans combo? I'm assuming 3.6 DOHC V-6 and 4-5-speed auto....

6speed

According to wiki it is getting the 3.0 di which puts out as much hp as the 3.6 non di but 40 less ft lbs of torque. So in other words 255 hp and 214 ft/lbs of torque.

Last edited:
I dont know. To pudgy for me. I'd like it if the hood was say 8 inches longer.

Looks like a Lincoln MKS wanna be.

mks.jpg

Originally Posted By: ViragoBry
I like the new look of Buick, after hating it for decades.

Heh heh heh... Did it ever occur to you that you're getting OLDER?

That happens a lot...

Originally Posted By: rg200amp
I dont know. To pudgy for me. I'd like it if the hood was say 8 inches longer.

Looks like a Lincoln MKS wanna be.

mks.jpg

I think that when you get down to it all of todays cars are some sort of copy of another car. It's like we've run out of styles.

Having good aerodynamics as a primary objective limits the options. Back in the olden daze 0f the 1980s and earlier when most car companies didn't care about aerodynamics, they were free to use any weird body shape they wanted.

I'll take good aerodynamics, thank you.

Originally Posted By: XS650
Having good aerodynamics as a primary objective limits the options. Back in the olden daze 0f the 1980s and earlier when most car companies didn't care about aerodynamics, they were free to use any weird body shape they wanted.

I agree. There are some real standouts in design from the past, but few.

Looks good to me! Although I do see similarities of other vehicles in the picture. I even see some previous generation Honda Accord in the rear quarters.

Originally Posted By: XS650

Since one of my cars is a Jeep Cherokee, my priorities on aerodynamics are quite low.
55.gif
I'd rather have cool looking cars with V8 engines, personally.

That said, I'm not a huge fan of the new Buick. That Lincoln looks a lot sharper, and the Taurus is quite awesome as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back