2009 Hyundai Veracruz has 2 filters listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been seeing 2 separate oil filters listed for the 09 Veracruz. I'm afraid I may have been using the wrong filter from day 1. Fram lists the ch10515. I've been using the ch9999. I think they made a change halfway through the manufacturing year. I don't care about brands, just want the right filter. The ch9999 is approx 1 inch taller. I don't think that I could have overlooked that size difference when I changed the oil the first time. My gut says to stick with the ch9999. Any body heard this one yet?

do yourself a favor and buy your filters from the stealer and keep proof that the oil was changed according to Hyundai's terms otherwise you can through that 10 year 100,000 mile warranty out the window or into court!

As I recall, effective October 2007 Hyundai changed oil filter assemblies on the Veracruz. Check TSB 08-EM-002 for an OEM filter # to cross-reference to a correct aftermarket filter.

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
...do yourself a favor and buy your filters from the stealer and keep proof that the oil was changed according to Hyundai's terms otherwise you can through (sic throw) that 10 year 100,000 mile warranty out the window or into court!

The OEM filters made by Hyundai affiliate Mobis are superb filters, superior to any others available. Your 09 'Cruz requires Hyundai part # 26320-3C250 for models 2007 and up effective 5/28/07.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back