2007 Honda Civic LX Radiator recommendation

Looking for a good aftermarket radiator for a 2007 Honda Civic LX. Honda Dealer wants $375 and Mishimoto does not make one for the LX Civic model.

Any recommendation is greatly appreciated.

Get another plastic Denso, around $70 from RockAuto. Yes they don't last forever; nothing lasts forever.

Get another plastic Denso, around $70 from RockAuto. Yes they don't last forever; nothing lasts forever.
Thanks, I think the Denso radiator is a good choice being that I just found out that the Honda dealer one is also by Denso.

The part# I found at Napa is DEN 2213250 for a Japanese built Civic

There is a "J" at the beginning of the vin# so I take it that the car was built in Japan.

I heard OSC radiators are good also. I watched their Youtube video.

I put Denso in my former 2000 Camry from stealership, it did not last.
I ended up putting a $50 Chinese made radiator from Ebay and it lasted longer till I sold the car to a friend and it was good till they wrecked the car.

Thanks, I think the Denso radiator is a good choice being that I just found out that the Honda dealer one is also by Denso.

The part# I found at Napa is DEN 2213250 for a Japanese built Civic

There is a "J" at the beginning of the vin# so I take it that the car was built in Japan.

I will try to come back to this later but the sticky Vin# tag on the drivers "B" post is normally where it says the Vehicle is made. Many Civics' are made in Canada. I'm pretty sure all of the 2/4 door vehicles are and have been built upon the same floor pan platform for a few years now. So, that means all Civics' Accords, HHR's, Acura's, TL-S, TLX, RDX's are all based on the same platform when they previously used 2 different platforms for the smaller Civics', TLX, ect. and the Accords and the little older TL's were built upon a little larger floor pan platform. This does not apply to your Vehicle though.

The Cheap Denso you will be able to buy from RA will not be an OEM, but when I used to buy them for my body shop I could not tell by eye any difference at all. It was not until I read here at BITOG about Denso manufacturing Denso's in some other Asian country, but it was not ChInA. "Buy The Denso" They are fine for a 2007.

Back