2007 Honda 2.4L 300K miles total miles; 200K 5w20 SuperTech

Love this, but also hate when people argue about the "best" oil :poop: :poop:. Maintenance using a good API full synth, good oil filter and OCI is by far more important. Only thing I've found is oil burns differently in some makes of cars. PP and Super Tech didn't burn for me, but M1 did. Nice vid.

But but but...that's a cheapo house brand oil made by a private label blender. How can it be this good. Now we'll read, "we'll, you know those Honda's can run on anything and look like that." 😆

Looks fantastic.

I wish Ford modular timing chain systems were built that well! Not many Fords making it 300K on original chain & guides!
I don't know about V8s but Fords 4 cylinder (Mazda designed) engines often go above 200k without issues....it's the GM 4 cyl. (Opel designed...I think) that have timing chain issues....I also like the Ford 4 cyl. better than the Chrysler 2.4 'World Engine'...

I back in June or July I scored 12 jugs of SuperTech Full Synthetic 0W-16 at $3.50/jug during the API SN clearance days at Walmart. My Toyota is going to be running on that stuff for a while. Thanks for posting the video OP, videos like this reinforce my confidence in the oil.

Back