2006 Pontiac Vibe Motul 8100 xclean efe 5w-30 10,095KMS OCI

Here is the UOA from my Vibe. 240k kms on the clock. 10k OCI. 80% highway runs. Very happy with the results. However, I expected the TBN to hold up a little better. Was shooting for 15k OCI.

Attachments

• 64299D7C-C8DA-47BC-B366-7D27641B2A39.jpeg
    64299D7C-C8DA-47BC-B366-7D27641B2A39.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 141
If I'm reading this right,are there zero wear metals? At first I thought I was looking at a voa. Excellent results! Love all that moly!

Yeah there are people here that can reprogram back to zero. At that point I'll put a sticker with the date and mileage on the drivers door jamb and keep driving!
Sweet. I couldn't find anyone near me to reprogram it, so when someone offered me more money than I had in it - I sold the Vibe, with close to 270k miles on it at the time.

2003 Matrix, same as the Vibe. Very basic transportation but it runs perfectly, paid off, and parts are cheap and fairly easy to work on. And I'll put my 17 year old well maintained Aisin 4 speed transmission against any modern CVT. Wil Mercedes and BMW take the challenge?

A distracted driver incurred front end damage to their higher level 2008 Matrix.
A regarded father-and-son service station bought it, repaired the damage and was selling the car.
I saw it. I loved it. I slept on it. I lost it. I'm still angry with myself.
Darn it! I know that lesson already.

Maybe double check the air intake system or filter unless there is some other reason for silicon to be 21 ?

I've never seen wear metal's results like you are showing. No aluminum and next to no iron too. You might enjoy reviewing my Vibes recent analysis within the past month if you didn't already see it.

Maybe double check the air intake system or filter unless there is some other reason for silicon to be 21 ?

I've never seen wear metal's results like you are showing. No aluminum and next to no iron too. You might enjoy reviewing my Vibes recent analysis within the past month if you didn't already see it.
I would! I searched for your analysis but didn't find it. Link?

As far as the silicon level I did change the air filter this OCI. I'll have to make sure to have a fresh filter the next OCI I plan to sample.

Back