2006 Nissan Quest Ultra-Power suspension parts from RockAuto

I have bad lower ball joints on my van and want to change the lower control arms. Anybody have experience with Ultra-Power
lower control arms and other suspension parts from RockAuto?

Thanks

Try to find some that are Made in Taiwan and not China. Most of the aftermarket suspension parts are of a fairly low quality. I have used Moog R-Line control arms with good results (for now) and the last pair I purchased for a Camry were made by Shih Hsiang in Taiwan.

I'm not sure what brand it was, maybe dorman or ultra power, but on the Xterra group a number of people have had them fold/bend super easily.

I have purchased Ultra power that turned out to be TRW japanese made OE units -fantastic deal. Other times it's very plain stuff - it's uncertain as it's just an in-house re-branding of closeout parts. No specific performance level guaranteed or implied.

Beck/Arnley is usually very reliable OE quality as mentioned. The upper Moog line (problem solver I think) is also usually a good price/performance choice. I have used those control arms on a Lexus with good results.

Thanks for the replies.
I finally selected the Centric brand which are listed as made in the USA and purchased them from CARID.

Thanks for the replies.
I finally selected the Centric brand which are listed as made in the USA and purchased them from CARID.
Highly doubt that they will be made in US. Most likely China or Taiwan.

Back