2006 Hyundai Sonata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just picked up one of these with the V6 last friday and man it's really a nice car.The drivetrain is really nice.Hyundai really nailed this one. Anyone else own one of the new Sonata's?

I popped in and only looked at them (no test drive) when they came out this summer, and they sure seemed well-built and tasteful. How about a wagon, Hyundai? (Oh Geez! Can we have a Hyundai thread which doesn't get locked?)

I have my eyes on the new, 07 Camry with the 3.5L engine... But nice car nonetheless, I'm just somewhat concerned about the long-term durability of these cars, as well as the expensive parts... If I had to buy a car now, I think I'd buy an 06 Accord VP Auto.

vad

quote:
I have my eyes on the new, 07 Camry with the 3.5L engine...
I would definately consider this one too. 2007 Toyota Camry. "For those looking for more power, a new 24-valve, DOHC 3.5-liter V6, which employs Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (Dual VVT-i) is available in the LE, SE and XLE. The new V6 generates 268 horsepower at 6,200 RPM and 248 lbs.-ft. of torque at 4,700 RPM. The V6 is mated to an all-new six-speed automatic transmission and will deliver estimated fuel economy ratings of 22 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway."

2006 Hyundai Sonata is nice. I drove the Bare bones 5 speed 4 cylinder Made in KOrea model instead of the AMerican Made V6 model. I wonder which has better quality.... the bare bones model still has alot of stuff. slick 5 speed. Any Oil plans on the motor or Transmission? Maybe some Amsoil or Mobil 1?

I have a 2006 Sonata LX with option package 3. I love it. Great power, very solid feel, everything imaginable on it. I am not worried about longevity of it, my 2002 Elantra was worry free.

Status
Not open for further replies.