2006 Hayabusa anti-theft

My dad won a Hayabusa in a police seizure auction as a project. It has been sitting for quite a while, so the fuel tank was filthy. He got everything cleaned up and replaced the fuel pump and a couple other things here and there but ran into a snag. It has an anti-theft device that he accidentally activated with the key fob that came with the keys to the motorcycle. He said there isn't a brand name on the key fob or the box so he has no clue how to disarm it other than getting into the wiring and removing the anti-theft device.

It has 4 buttons (a,b,c,d) on it. Have any of you seen one of these?

Attachments

• 683950553.jpg
    683950553.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 13
My dad won a Hayabusa in a police seizure auction as a project. It has been sitting for quite a while, so the fuel tank was filthy. He got everything cleaned up and replaced the fuel pump and a couple other things here and there but ran into a snag. It has an anti-theft device that he accidentally activated with the key fob that came with the keys to the motorcycle. He said there isn't a brand name on the key fob or the box so he has no clue how to disarm it other than getting into the wiring and removing the anti-theft device.

It has 4 buttons (a,b,c,d) on it. Have any of you seen one of these?
I have the exact remote. It is for my LED lights on the bike. I can control colors, flashing etc. My brand is Techlusion, yours my differ, check Amazon.

I would just remove it anyways. Will most likely become a problem at some point.

Back