2005 Saab 9-2x (Subaru Impreza 2.5) factory OCI

Does anybody know what the factory OCI for a 2005 Saab 9-2x 2.5 NA is? Google hasn't really helped me. Also, suggestions for filters fully welcome, I'm used to using OEM filters for Ford and Honda.

I would love to hear the marketing presentation which justified Generous Motors buying Subarus and selling them as SAABS. If there was ever a group of buyers who knew exactly what they were after it was the loyal SAAB crowd.

The standard OCI is 7,500 miles. With regard to filters, on our '06 Aero I use the Fram PH9715 (Subaru-specific) and have never once found an issue with the ones I've cut open. Some here may disagree, but one other suggestion I have is to forego 5W-30 for something a bit heavier. I primarily use HDEOs in ours - currently 15W-40 Rotella T for the summer. You'll note that the owners manual actually recommends the following viscosities for high temperatures or "heavy-duty" usage: SAE 30, 40, 10W-50, 20W-40, 20W-50.

Tokyo roki (sp?) Is the OEM Subaru, there are plenty of others that are good, though. I always used wix on my Subaru's though

Originally Posted By: hansj3
Tokyo roki (sp?) Is the OEM Subaru, there are plenty of others that are good, though. I always used wix on my Subaru's though
The OEM Subaru 15208AA12A filters are manufactured by Fram.

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
I would love to hear the marketing presentation which justified Generous Motors buying Subarus and selling them as SAABS. If there was ever a group of buyers who knew exactly what they were after it was the loyal SAAB crowd.
GM owned a stake in Subaru at the time. The marketing justification was probably similar to that used in the decision to badge engineer a Trailblazer as a Saab. By this time, the Saabs weren't really Saabs anyway. They were Opels in drag.

Tabor

Originally Posted By: Padawan
You'll note that the owners manual actually recommends the following viscosities for high temperatures or "heavy-duty" usage: SAE 30, 40, 10W-50, 20W-40, 20W-50.
It does indeed. I found the manual: here.