2000 Mack DM690S Schaeffer 15w40 5967mi/261hr

Also had 4 quarts of Schaeffer 132. Plan to extend to 400 hours on this OCI. Have been using Hot Shot's EDT fuel treatment with nearly every tank at the proper maintenance dose.

This is an EM7-300 Mack engine. It is working hard at only 300hp under a loaded dump truck.

1675364343535.jpg

1675364372432.jpg

Everything looks well in order. Visc on the thicker side but the lab knows shaeffers oil well.

I picked up 3 of the 919 UOA kits the other day. Did your paper form say "Prepaid Spectrometal"? That's the kit I have & when I called the actual lab that test these they stated if the viscosity is not out of wack they'll state "A" for Acceptable on the fuel tab but it doesn't say that on yours.

Everything looks well in order. Visc on the thicker side but the lab knows shaeffers oil well.

I picked up 3 of the 919 UOA kits the other day. Did your paper form say "Prepaid Spectrometal"? That's the kit I have & when I called the actual lab that test these they stated if the viscosity is not out of wack they'll state "A" for Acceptable on the fuel tab but it doesn't say that on yours.
Viscosity increase is due to the 132. It’s like pouring syrup.

I’ll have to look at my sample kits and see what they say

Back