2 New York Police Ambushed and Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two NY Police men sitting in cruiser ambushed and killed. Sending out prayers to the officer's families. People this is getting nuts.........Authorities say the suspect fatally shot himself inside the subway station. His motive wasn't immediately clear.

Last edited:
When will the protests come in response to citizens MURDERING police? Bless the officers of NYPD, and nationwide.

Originally Posted By: oldhp
Two NY Police men sitting in cruiser ambushed and killed. Sending out prayers to the officer's families. People this is getting nuts.........Authorities say the suspect fatally shot himself inside the subway station. His motive wasn't immediately clear.

Since you didnt type NYC, hat city in New York did this occur?

Originally Posted By: lawman1909
When will the protests come in response to citizens MURDERING police? Bless the officers of NYPD, and nationwide.

+1, Prayers to their friends and families.

Originally Posted By: oilboy123
There will not be protests over this............ That's for sure.

Of course not nor a popular outcry for the perpetrators to be brought to justice if this loser did not lodge his own bullet into his skull.

May the officers rest in peace and my the Lord comfort their families.

Wow.

Shot sitting in the car?
Not that I'm much as far as supporting the police as a whole however this is cowardice at the highest level.
Once these dirtbags are identified hopefully the officers of New York will save the taxpayers the cost of a trial.

Originally Posted By: Clevy
Once these dirtbags are identified hopefully the officers of New York will save the taxpayers the cost of a trial.

Yeah because letting cops get away with being judge, jury and executioner has really worked well so far.

Originally Posted By: aa1986
Originally Posted By: Clevy

Yeah because letting cops get away with being judge, jury and executioner has really worked well so far.

Wow.-RD

If our intelligentsia lecturer would take the time to read the stats which are available to anyone who looks you would see that the overwhelming majority of arrests are handled responsibly and efficiently.

I would hope that everyone would look up our Queen on you tube as she recounts her story of racism at Target on David Letterman a long time ago. It contrasts nicely with the "new" version being touted with today's agenda.

Too bad how easily some of our folks eat this stuff up, eh?

"Never let a good crisis go to waste" - Rahm Emanuel...

A few days ago the police union was saying they don't want mayor DeBlasio attending any police funerals. And now there are 2 murdered cops.

Lots of friction between him and police union after the Garner death.

DeBlasio has been very reasonable from what I've seen.

The police union shouldn't have attempted to uninvite him from funerals. It reinforces the perception that they are vindictive.

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
If our intelligentsia lecturer would take the time to read the stats which are available to anyone who looks you would see that the overwhelming majority of arrests are handled responsibly and efficiently.

I would hope that everyone would look up our Queen on you tube as she recounts her story of racism at Target on David Letterman a long time ago. It contrasts nicely with the "new" version being touted with today's agenda.

Too bad how easily some of our folks eat this stuff up, eh?

"Never let a good crisis go to waste" - Rahm Emanuel...

Hey I agree. It seems any chance this guy gets at dumping on the police, the military, or the country he sounds off. Let me know if I missed anything. If its so bad here leaving is real easy. A passport and airfare, done deal.-RD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back