2 degrees of separation - which BITOGer met my ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
boss ?

Was talking to my ex boss (retired, and now busier than ever), and mentioned BITOG.

His eyes lit up and said "It's YOU ???"

Apparently he was in the States at an industry seminar (Toshiba), and was talking to someone who mentioned BITOG, and a member who works at _________ Power Station.

Fess up guys, who was it ?

If you need more clues, then you aren't the "one"

one more down, still 20,000 to go.

A mystery, hooray! Yeah, more clues. What did he/she know about you? (Or rather, what did he/she say about you? Or rather-rather, what did your boss tell you he/she had said about you?) How do you know your boss wasn't lying and is actually the one watching you on here? Why are you sure you're the only person on BITOG who works at that power station?

Ex-boss, sorry. When you were talking, how did it get brought up? Was it you or him? More than two people in the conversation? How do you know your boss didn't already know before he talked to this other person? How do you know that it wasn't your boss who told them?

(Or didn't tell them and pretended he didn't know when they told him... or did tell them and is lying to you about who told who... which the other person may or may not know.)

Not me... First I live in Canada, and second I only like Toshiba products, but I don't attend their seminars.
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Not me... First I live in Canada, and second I only like Toshiba products, but I don't attend their seminars.
LOL.gif

How does he know that this has anything to do with the seminar? Someone might have just gone to one recently and been using that as an excuse. He might not have even gone to the seminar at all. What Toshiba seminar? How do you know this "Toshiba" even exists?
56.gif
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Julian
Can you do that?
grin2.gif
Accurately? (Reliably, validly, blah blah blah?)

Sure, with enough data, it's as good as a picture of your face. You can even analyze the times you post, and correlate that with the time you might be online.

Originally Posted By: Julian
Originally Posted By: StevieC
LOL.gif

How does he know that this has anything to do with the seminar? Someone might have just gone to one recently and been using that as an excuse. He might not have even gone to the seminar at all. What Toshiba seminar? How do you know this "Toshiba" even exists?
56.gif
grin2.gif

LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back