1st post long time follower

Thanks for all you guys do! Wifes car got her maintenance today before it gets cold! 2017 accord sport se. 44k miles . pennzoil ultra platinum 0w20 purolator pure one filter. 4 qts hcf2 cvt fluid tire rotate ( goodyear eagle exhilarate) brake fluid exchange ( 3 years per honda) and new front brakes ( stoptech slotted rotors and hawk hps 5.0 pads) . You all make me excited to do maintenance!

Attachments

• IMG_20201002_202729_01.jpg
    IMG_20201002_202729_01.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 56
My I be allowed to over-think this?

Maintenance is good to do. As stated above, it feels good to have done.
Even if you just get a window back on its track your car seems to run better! Ever notice that?

Maintainers are WAY LESS prone to walk themselves out to the end of the "Oh no, there's so much to do on my car I must replace it" plank.

My I be allowed to over-think this?

Maintenance is good to do. As stated above, it feels good to have done.
Even if you just get a window back on its track your car seems to run better! Ever notice that?

Maintainers are WAY LESS prone to walk themselves out to the end of the "Oh no, there's so much to do on my car I must replace it" plank.
I agree 100 percent!!! we bought a 1947 reno project so surely have learned its better to maintain then neglect!!!

Yes I surely dont know that cold!

Well in western NC and west of Black Mt on interstate 40 like say in Haywood county where the average base elevation in that county is 3,000 feet plus and in Boone NC.,.. it can get a decent bit chilly...

In the winters of 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17,and 2017-18 in my area of southeast Va it got down to 5°F or colder and in most of those years mentioned it actually got a bit below 0°F in my area.

I will say i noted that things start acting different when it gets that cold. I was hearing numerous vehicles going down the road and the motor noise from their vehicles was much more noticeable than usual. And pumping gas at the gas station east of Richmond right off interstate 64 the temp was -5°F.... Coldest temp I have been outside in since the winter of 1994.

In eastern NC in the January 2018 snowstorm afterwards it got down to either -2°F or maybe even -7°F.... Raleigh area to near Murfreesboro it was that cold.

Back