1999 Jeep WJ, 4.0l, Rotella T6 5w40, 3190 miles, XG16

Last fall I replaced pistons, rod bearings, lifters, push rods and rocker assemblies. The higher numbers I figured would be there from break in, but
the flashpoint is a bit low, with just the trace of fuel in the oil concerns me, but you guys are much more knowledgeable then I, is that something to be concerned about?
I have searched out other 4.0l UOA's and seen a few with higher fuel but flashpoint was higher.
The rest of the engine has 245k miles, I changed the stuff because number 2 piston skirt broke and the lifters made it sound like a baby Cummins..
99% of the miles on this oil was highway.
gladys.jpg

Probably not too meaningful due to the new parts breaking in, do another 3K and check back. I don't think the flashpoint is a huge deal, viscosity is still 13.63.

Would definitely recommend cutting the filter open if you haven't, check for large shiny bits.

Break in on a big iron engine will look this, I would just do a few short changes to make sure all stuff is out. Oil physically seems to be in good shape.

Slagathor

I did cut the filter open, nothing in there that was worrisome, that I could see anyway, almost to another 3k but could take a while to get there, finally was able to get my car out, Jeep doesnt get a whole lot of miles in the summer.....