17 Year Old Kills Woman in Lambo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of wreck happens a lot in super car, parents will get sued in civil court for sure and the case settled. They likely have umbrella insurance and will get some sort of 2-4M settlement max (Uber self driving car fatal accident gets a 4M settlement). Regarding to charges to the 17 year old, as long as you are not drunk or high and you have a good lawyer, you will likely not get a guilty verdict to begin with.

It is nice to be rich, welcome to America.

Unfortunately the LAW favors folks with money....

There are a lot of speeding jerks in the LA area. I am sick and tired of them. They run over stray and wild animals and people. In my neighborhood "intersection takeovers" are common, where dozens of cars and hundreds of people close an intersection to do doughnuts, within a few feet of the spectators. Street racing is also common.

One of my brothers worked his way through school as a life-guard at a club for rich people. One day he was in the parking lot and asked someone from another country how they liked there high end sports car. The young man said it is OK but it drives like a truck. My brother said let me see. And the young man let my brother sit in the sports car, and as as soon as my brother sat in it he tilted the steering-wheel into the proper position to use it. And the young man said, "what did you just do?" And my brother said "you mean you have been driving this car for months with the steering-wheel in the tilted up position?"

There are people who have money and can buy vehicles that they have no clue about what they are driving.

So far not charged ... but doubt that will always be the case here. He should be charged with vehicular manslaugher, the evidence is solid. Her parents and reliatives should sue the crap out of his parents, as they are techincally responsible because he's not 18+ years old. Apparently they have lots of money, but maybe not in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back