1,000 into a RX Cleaning phase report........

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARX will only help you with the cyclinderical seals. As in crank and cam seals. I would not expect to see the leaks in these areas until well into the rinse phase, or second rinse phase, if dual applications are needed. With the rising cost of fuel car purchases are much tougher to afford. Glad to see you taking care of the current equipment.

Yes, gas where I am bad but worse other places I am sure. A few people who used to laugh at my little mitsu now have admitted they wished they had something like it as they tool around in their gas hogs. Hopefully it will get better, high oil will hit everyone.

I am almost 1,000 into an ARX cleaning phase with my '92 Mitsu Mirage. This car has multiple leaks, which is the reason for the ARX treatment. I have not found the leaks to have improved much, but perhaps that will change when I do a OC with fresh dino oil and filter. I do really notice that the car runs smoother and seems to have more power. Even my wife, who was car shopping a month ago, seems surprised by how well it runs of late. I will update the board as time permits, I do think that ARX is doing something......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back