0w-40 and 5w-20 Mobil 1 are in at Walmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
These two new oils were at Walmart this week. The price was slightly more on these two oils. Regular Mobil was 4.33 and these were 4.99. I guess with time the price will be the same??

I was just at walmart and I picked up a 5qt jug of Mobil 1 for $18.88! I couldn't resist. I used to pay $29 @ PepBoys for 6qts of M1. I didn't see any 0w-20.

I picked up some 10-30 m1 at WallFart for around $22 for a case of 6 quarts. They had the others there also such as 0-30, 10-40, 15-40, 5-30. The 10-30 is for my 4-runner and I run the 5-30 in my tacoma. They run out of m1 frequently.

cool.gif

Anyone know if Can. Walmarts will be carrying the 0-40 any time soon? There's such a LARGER selection of different oils at U.S. Walmarts and Autozone, etc.....

quote:

Originally posted by TR3-2001SE:
These two new oils were at Walmart this week. The price was slightly more on these two oils. Regular Mobil was 4.33 and these were 4.99. I guess with time the price will be the same??

Probably. With time they'll all cost $4.99!
pat.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. T:
Anyone know if Can. Walmarts will be carrying the 0-40 any time soon? There's such a LARGER selection of different oils at U.S. Walmarts and Autozone, etc.....

Soon is a matter of perspective.. we seem to suffer a jet lag of 6 months to a year...
banghead.gif

Jean

Actually, we were first to have the German Castrol 0W-30. That's probably the only thing we ever came ahead in with the US. Well there was Men's and Women's hockey too...

grin.gif

-Paul

quote:

I was just at walmart and I picked up a 5qt jug of Mobil 1 for $18.88

I hate to be the "me too" type....but....uh....er....ME TOO!!
lol.gif
Heck, I almost grabbed 2 or 3!! I'm sure the next time I need some...it won't be there.....

That's how it always works.....
pat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back