08 Infiniti G35 air filter times 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to replace my OEM air filters, yes I get to replace 2 at a time. Should I stay with OEM or is there a better paper filter at the parts store. I don't want to go the K&N route.

I only use Nissan OEM air filters. The ones for my car (my Z takes 2 also) are huge,heavy,and built like a tank! MUCH better than any aftermarket ones I`ve seen.

Fram air filter is very good quality, I think FRAM CA10544 will fit 2008 Infinity G35 and only $12.55 each at amazon. You buy 2 then free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Fram-CA10544-FRAM-Air-Filter/dp/B0027XZJCM/ref=au_pf_ss_3?ie=UTF8&Model=G35|885&n=15684181&s=automotive&Make=Infiniti|68&Year=2008|2008&carId=063

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Fram air filter is very good quality, I think FRAM CA10544 will fit 2008 Infinity G35 and only $12.55 each at amazon. You buy 2 then free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Fram-CA10544-FRAM-Air-Filter/dp/B0027XZJCM/ref=au_pf_ss_3?ie=UTF8&Model=G35|885&n=15684181&s=automotive&Make=Infiniti|68&Year=2008|2008&carId=063
Oem much better quality than Fram AF for my 02 Accord V6.

So OEM or Fram. I'll have to check out the price differences. I really just want the least restrictive paper filter.

Last edited:
Check out Napa Gold; they are made by wix and i could not tell the difference between OEM and the wix filter; includes the cabin filter too

Here`s what mine look like. Superior to any aftermarket ones I`ve seen:
291oxzb.jpg

Sewell Infiniti sells OEM G37 air filters online for like $17 each. And they come with a 1 year warranty so if your car warranty is expired and you develop a MAF sensor issue due to a bad or ill fitting filter, you're covered. Hard to beat that deal.

You might check if they sell G35 filters too.

Originally Posted By: CougarRed
Sewell Infiniti sells OEM G37 air filters online for like $17 each. And they come with a 1 year warranty so if your car warranty is expired and you develop a MAF sensor issue due to a bad or ill fitting filter, you're covered. Hard to beat that deal.

You might check if they sell G35 filters too.

How would you prove that? You would know when you install the filter if it fits or not. And usually warrantees cover the part that you purchased, rarely consequential damage. Not to mention that would almost sound like fraud.

The Fram air filter in the Amazon link looks fairly good for $25 for 2 with free shipping. If you can get 2 OEM filters for $30-35 then it may be better, if it's more than $35 then I would go with Fram.

OEM or Beck Arnley which are usually made by the same manufacture as the Nissan filter. Check RockAuto, use a promo code and then compare to Amazon's price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back