Search results

  1. M

    Buying a Vehicle Out of State

    I live in Los Angeles, CA and I've purchased a private party used vehicle in Miami, FL, with a plan to drive it back to LA. How do I register the vehicle and obtain plates/tags for the trip back? After some googling, I think I'm supposed to goto the DMV to get "trip plates", but I have no info...