Intruder calls 911, afraid homeowner may have gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is afraid the homeowner had a gun? She came home with two german shepards that is what he should be afraid of german shepards and doberman pinchers are the ultimate protection better than a gun...when you are sleeping and have a gun it could be bad if someone comes in because you may not be ready but if you have a big dog he or she will be there for his or her family... Im armed but i sleep in the same room as my doberman pincher and he sleeps with one eye open.

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
This guy is afraid the homeowner had a gun? She came home with two german shepards that is what he should be afraid of german shepards and doberman pinchers are the ultimate protection better than a gun...when you are sleeping and have a gun it could be bad if someone comes in because you may not be ready but if you have a big dog he or she will be there for his or her family... Im armed but i sleep in the same room as my doberman pincher and he sleeps with one eye open.

My German Shepard barks at the slightest change in ambient background sound!! They don't miss anything, best early warning system.

Originally Posted By: spasm3
Originally Posted By: crazyoildude

My German Shepard barks at the slightest change in ambient background sound!! They don't miss anything, best early warning system.

My 8lb Lhasa Apso does the same thing - it has helped!

Protective dogs don't care what breed they are. My Mom has two Dobies and they are complete wussies.

My old mixed breed coonhound will eat anyone alive who she finds on the property at night. Very aggressive.

My many LEO friends tell me that the noise is the best deterrent. Burglars simply move to the next home where everything is quiet.

The harshly treated intruder will now qualify for social security payments due to mental anguish.

Someone is taking a shower in your house and you ask "what are you doing here?" "I'm taking a shower and calling 911 on you." So how did it end, the guy dried off, got dressed, combed hair, and came out? Pretty unreal.

Your Moms dobies may act like "wussies" around family but if push comes to shove its in their blood to protect their families and they do a good job at that.. My Dobie does not bark so much but he will bite an intruder he is trained to be quiet and Lovable but to tear someone apart if need be..

I'd have shot him while he was on the phone. No sense in wasting a good 911 call, I'd pick up the phone and notify them they'll need to call the morgue to come pick up the body.

I think the funniest part is the comments from readers. The discussion is all about "racist" comments on the 911 call. Not that someone broke into the house. But are we being PC enough when we talk to 911? Wow.

Wondering why he was charged with tresspassing and not breaking and entering? He said himself that he broke in. I doubt the door was wide open.

Originally Posted By: Volvo_ST1
Originally Posted By: spasm3
My German Shepard

Is that a new breed?

Do you have any idea how tedious posts like these are?

There's got to be more to this story. I mean, takes a shower? He must have known the guy beforehand, and as others mentioned, why didn't he put a cap in his arshe? Invading my home??? I found you in MY shower??? Oh, it's ON!!!! Shoot first and ask questions later. I mean, seriously, you'd be cool with someone in your house with obvious intentions of robbing or stealing your hard earned stuff and this guys has the gonads to take a shower while in the process? Something is amiss here.

Originally Posted By: sciphi
Sheesh. Keep the intruder on the line while they arrest him. Maroon.

How do you know he was maroon?

Originally Posted By: Schmoe
Something is amiss here.

Well, i think it was mentioned somewhere in the story that the intruder may have been mentally unstable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back