by Mulestang
10/22/14 06:46 AM
Calamari
by Char Baby
10/22/14 06:44 AM
The Coffee Police..
by Warstud
10/22/14 05:26 AM
Cheap No Contract phone wanted... Sick of it.
by JGmazda
10/22/14 02:52 AM
1994 Volvo 945 / Q8 T1000D Dino 10w30 @8000 Km
by miniac007
10/22/14 02:32 AM
What are your favorite detailing products?
by The Critic
10/22/14 02:27 AM
Oil Filter Autopsy Question
by Nyogtha
10/22/14 12:58 AM
Napa Gold (Wix) Oil Filters Threads Machined Badly
by crazyoildude
10/22/14 12:44 AM
Need oil for car with oil control ring issues
by Oro_O
10/21/14 11:34 PM
AMSOIL Oil Filter Demonstrator
by CELICA_XX
10/21/14 11:31 PM
Newest Members
ArtGarcia, 12e, AnonyBliss, Rits, BMEP
51659 Registered Users
Who's Online
87 registered (ARCOgraphite, -SyN-, abycat, 2010_FX4, 2004tdigls, 6 invisible), 1525 Guests and 158 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51659 Members
64 Forums
221048 Topics
3493925 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: Calamari by thunderfog @ 18 seconds ago

Ew. But no disrespect to those that appreciate it.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Need oil for car with oil control ring issues by DirtyMoe21 @ 1 minute 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tig1Originally Posted By: 147_GrainOriginally Posted By: 901MemphisMobil 1 0w40. +1 A quality synthetic like M1 will prevent ring coking in the first place. However in your place, I would use M1 at this point to begine the cle
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Leaking Transmission drain plug by Astro14 @ 2 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MulestangOriginally Posted By: Astro14I used a similar drain plug kit (this one: http://www.amazon.com/80250-Automatic-Transmission-Universal-Drain/dp/B00029WR78 ) to install a transmission temp sensor. The nylon washers and t
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: You want to be a school Principal? by Jarlaxle @ 3 minutes 12 seconds ago

Seeing as I would go crazy in a week stuck inside and that I hate children with a passion...definitely not.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Ford Ranger tires. by badtlc @ 3 minutes 28 seconds ago

I have similar sized tires. Look into Cooper. I have the Discoverer H/T tires and really really like them. This is my 2nd set on the escape.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: The new Ram by grampi @ 3 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: millerbl00Ok, I just donít understand this acceptance of plastic and aluminum trucks that cost almost as much as a starter home. I think in a truck especially plastic and aluminum will not hold up. I don't understand these pri
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Ford Ranger tires. by Char Baby @ 4 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BgallagherWhat about Cooper or General tires? Both are quality brands at a more reasonable price. Exactly, there are more tires available than one would think! So many choices
Jump to new posts Re: Royal Purple by tig1 @ 5 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Dallas69I would not let there be a next time! Go back to them and tell them you dont think they put in your 10.00 a qt oil Let them explain why it is not purple They owe you your oil I would go elsewhere next time or diy I woul
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Jetta TDI any better than yrs ago? by BearZDefect @ 5 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger... She works in sales and puts on a lot of highway miles.... again, prime territory for a diesel. ... If she is in sales where clients and prospects see her car, a VW might present better than a Toyota or Mazda. I k
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: The new Ram by grampi @ 5 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CT8The trans pan is plastic with a built in filter so at service you have to buy a new pan. I think the price ,lists at $300.00. I was seriously looking at the diesel or a Hemi 1500 to buy I haven't yet. Tempted. . The automak
Jump to new posts Re: Need oil for car with oil control ring issues by abycat @ 7 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: timeauOriginally Posted By: Oro_O1) Is there a 5w-30 passenger oil that can give me the cleaning power of the HDEO? No. Originally Posted By: Oro_O2) Or a different HDEO like a Rotella flavor with a more mpg friendly weight? No.
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Ordered Archoil by GaleHawkins @ 10 minutes 39 seconds ago

Since changing oil and adding Archoil AR9100 we now have over 200 miles hauling grain to the elevator (13 miles away) in the often over loaded 1989 F700 429 engine which does not sound like a lot of miles but often the petal is to the metal for long
Question of the Day
Jump to new posts Re: Lubricant Education-Literally by John_Conrad @ 11 minutes 3 seconds ago

Exactly what I am after guys you are hitting the nail on the head as i am not familiar with these fields. Some specifics on the auto/motorcycle career as well as other options that I could expand his horizon with, would be helpful.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Has Audi's reliability improved? by wings&wheels @ 12 minutes 24 seconds ago

Wife's S4 is a year old w/ ~30K and it has been near perfect....couple software updates when it went in for its service, but nothing else. Much better than we expected, not that we anticipated anything major, but these are complex machines. You ment
Jump to new posts Re: KIA and Honda 0 or 5/20 by timeau @ 12 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: pair of Blazersbthoughts............... Eat sandwich from any side, same result. Don't pay attention on marketing tricks.
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Concours 14 has crazy long oil change intervals ? by Franklim @ 13 minutes 32 seconds ago

There is no way I am leaving any oil in my Suzuki GSXFA for 7500 miles. By 3500 miles, shifting becomes more difficult to kick down gears.Engine becomes more rough. Always change oil every 3000 to 3500 miles. I ride to work everyday and for my leisur
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Ford Ranger tires. by Bgallagher @ 13 minutes 41 seconds ago

What about Cooper or General tires? Both are quality brands at a more reasonable price.
Question of the Day
Jump to new posts Re: Lubricant Education-Literally by bepperb @ 14 minutes 32 seconds ago

I'm not sure what you are asking. Does he want to be a chemist for an oil company? Or an engineer for a auto company? Or are you asking if he should become a service technician and go to technical school for that? No, I absolutely would not spend
Jump to new posts Re: Need oil for car with oil control ring issues by timeau @ 15 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Oro_O1) Is there a 5w-30 passenger oil that can give me the cleaning power of the HDEO? No. Originally Posted By: Oro_O2) Or a different HDEO like a Rotella flavor with a more mpg friendly weight? No. Forget about mpg: differenc
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Windows Phone and .NET by BearZDefect @ 15 minutes 27 seconds ago

Thanks. That's good to know. I do wonder about .NET on Windows Phone, Microsoft must approach it more considerately there.
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: What does Liqui-Moly CERATEC do? by Trav @ 15 minutes 58 seconds ago

Quote:Motor Protect is the preferred additive for those who do not want a solid lubricant in the oil. Obviously there must have been concerns voiced about solid lubes or they wouldn't be saying this. In that case why not just use this, which is als
Question of the Day
Jump to new posts Re: Lubricant Education-Literally by spasm3 @ 16 minutes 3 seconds ago

He might want to think about the business end as well, he could aspire to own an independant shop. If so he would need the business skills as well as the mechanical skills.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 99 Malibu 2.4l long crank time to sometime start by Silverado12 @ 16 minutes 10 seconds ago

BTW my problem was the car wouldn't do anything for about 10-15 minutes if it was acting up. Turn the key and nothing would happen just like a dead battery.
Jump to new posts Re: 99 Malibu 2.4l long crank time to sometime start by Arctic388 @ 17 minutes 25 seconds ago

I plan to run this car until the wheels literally fall off. it serves it purpose well. I got a letter from GM saying the ignition was part of the recall a few weeks ago but never thought if the key wears down it would crnak and not start. does an
Jump to new posts Re: 99 Malibu 2.4l long crank time to sometime start by Silverado12 @ 17 minutes 52 seconds ago

I had an Impala that had the intermittent Passlock issue, and the dealer cleaned connections and did something to the computer and it worked fine until I traded it. Cost 100 bucks at dealer.
Page 1 of 235 1 2 3 ... 234 235 >