by BISCUT
16 minutes 35 seconds ago
Porsche 918: OEM oiled cotton gauze air filters
by wemay
Today at 04:53 PM
Frozen Carbeurator
by MolaKule
Today at 03:42 PM
Is this proper lube for caliper slide pins?
by mclasser
Today at 03:28 PM
Teen Drives Power Wheel to Class After DWI
by gathermewool
Today at 03:11 PM
Every afternoon @ 2pm, my workstation is hobbled
by LoneRanger
Today at 02:42 PM
Labor Day Weekend plans
by InfmousCornholio
Today at 01:43 PM
P0420 after 02 sensor change
by InfmousCornholio
Today at 01:35 PM
what the h**l is SP-IV and where to get it?!?
by kmrcstintn
Today at 01:19 PM
Is my engine warranty void? engine requires 87
by Vern_in_IL
Today at 01:06 PM
GPS replacement?
by Eddie
Today at 12:17 PM
Newest Members
nash3222, MangroveMafia, Marinebitz, Kayakman, Fredrick
55258 Registered Users
Who's Online
86 registered (aquariuscsm, aircooled, alarmguy, Bandito440, 97K15004WD, AP9, 10 invisible), 1539 Guests and 67 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
55258 Members
66 Forums
236936 Topics
3818904 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Labor Day Weekend plans by BRZED @ 1 minute 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Turk 1) Grilled Steaks. 2) Football. 3) NASCAR. And ice-cream.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: New Ride - 2015 F-150 by dareo @ 1 minute 51 seconds ago

Nice Truck! 5.0 Lariat is exactly what i want to get someday when i have too much money burning a hole in my pocket. I think the break in will be fine, and if your really worried you can vary your speed up and down slightly.
Jump to new posts Tesla's Real Challengers Are Comming by HTSS_TR @ 3 minutes 2 seconds ago

Finally, German luxury car manufactures are following the leader in Electric Vehicle. It took them a while to see the expanding EV market, and probably each one of them bough 1 or 2 Tesla Model S to study. When was the last time an American car comp
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Labor Day Weekend plans by Turk @ 3 minutes 53 seconds ago

1) Grilled Steaks. 2) Football. 3) NASCAR.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Teen Drives Power Wheel to Class After DWI by aquariuscsm @ 4 minutes 35 seconds ago

I just watched the video and the ad that played before the actual video was a sales ad for tequila! haha!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Should Arby's be boycotted for this? by Benito @ 5 minutes 24 seconds ago

Small incident, big over-reaction by police. A police report, a call to boycott Arby's nationwide, a call to have the President intervene. The Arby's CEO and executives meeting with the police chief. But they got what they really wanted. A free mea
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Teen Drives Power Wheel to Class After DWI by BobsArmory @ 8 minutes 9 seconds ago

Moron or not. She exercised her rights as she saw fit. I at least have to give her a thumbs up for that.
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: POLL: Which HDDEO Grades would you like more of. by alarmguy @ 8 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Doug HillaryHi, Originally Posted By: alarmguyYou didnt list 15/50 or 20/50! I want the above! I currently use CJ4 15/50 Mystik semi, one of the few players in the USA (but not overseas) other then Amsoil that I know of. Im
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: Delo vs. Rotella vs. Delvac for 12-Valve Cummins by D-Roc @ 8 minutes 37 seconds ago

Do you have KDP done? If not....worry less about the oil, and more about that. quote=clintonhutson]Hey guys, I have read multiple topics on this, and I think I've came to the conclusion that you can run any of these oils and you will never have
Jump to new posts Re: Drunk tech joyriding in customer car @ dealership! by aquariuscsm @ 8 minutes 39 seconds ago

Why did the tech have kids in a customer's car??
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Craftsman 917276906 54" Deck 26HP Kolher Engine by spasm3 @ 11 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bubbatime Or, just mow 30 minutes at a time Mow, stop for a tasty libation then mow some more! Thats a good excuse to give the wife for the beer and the break!!
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Weird private-label tire names by GMFan @ 14 minutes 11 seconds ago

My sister just had two new tires put on the front of her car. I looked them over and the brand name is 'Hemisphere.' This is what the tire shop installed. My sister and her husband know squat about cars and especially tires except they are black a
Jump to new posts New Ride - 2015 F-150 by BISCUT @ 17 minutes 24 seconds ago

I just picked up my first new ride since 1997. I bought a 2015 F-150 Lariat 5.0 V8. It is the only engine family that calls for 5-20 as the remaining V6 power plants call for 5-30. So far (it's been 100 miles) I am thrilled. I wonder how the el
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Alignment that won't rip me off by AP9 @ 17 minutes 53 seconds ago

Good discussion. This is for the 96 Impala SS, which I plan on caring for meticulously. This is NOT a vehicle I plan on taking to the track or driving in a way its 9C1 siblings were driven by many of their "original owners" -- I'm just conc
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Kia Turbo 20W50 by wemay @ 18 minutes 13 seconds ago

Excellent post Benito.
Jump to new posts Re: A Short Time Line for Development by ExMachina @ 20 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bluesubieFind an oil that uses the same base stocks and the same additive levels across different viscosities and mix them to boost HTHS. Of course, finding out that information might be a challenge. Then there's the mixing deb
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Gas prices by Dallas69 @ 23 minutes 21 seconds ago

$1.97 today
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: 2010 Honda Civic 1.8L 4900 Miles 0W20 Mobil1 EP by HKPolice @ 25 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RexHere are my results running the same car 2010 Honda Civic with M1 5w 20 synthetic at 10,000 miles shown at the right column. The left is Royal Purple HPS at 15,000. I didn't care for how the M1 displayed shearing and the RP
Industrial- Other / Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fun with metallurgy ... by spasm3 @ 25 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Shannowspasm3, that rotor weighs 30 tonnes. The missing bits didn't even take it out of the ISO continuous running range, but the step change on #6, and phase reversal on #5 said that it needed investigation. The welds didn't
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Skyactiv 0w20 vs 5w30 MPG by JOD @ 27 minutes 58 seconds ago

yeah, measuring feathers on a truck scale, as they say... Measuring FE can be done, but controlling the variables is just way tougher than folks realize. Air density, wind, drafting all play such a huge role when so much energy is going against wind
Jump to new posts Re: Is my engine warranty void? engine requires 87 by oldhp @ 29 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Vern_in_ILOriginally Posted By: RF OverlordThe posted octane rating is for the blended fuel...the individual components are irrelevant. Then why by law is "10% ethanol added" stickers required on gas pumps? The ind
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by Oregoonian @ 31 minutes 27 seconds ago

2003 Ford Focus SE (2.3 Duratec) 131,533 miles on vehicle Out: Mobil 1 0w20 In: QSUD 0w20 Planned OCI: 7500 +/-
Jump to new posts Re: Is my engine warranty void? engine requires 87 by earlyre @ 31 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MrHorspwerWhatever will the OP do when he travels to Colorado and finds this: Maybe just leave the car at the pump and start walking? OHHHH the Hours I have spent trying to explain this to my dad... when they've traveled
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Where is the 10% Uhaul Discount Code? by JMJNet @ 32 minutes 34 seconds ago

The 2x I rented UHaul a long time ago were always bad experience. The truck are just not maintained, the clutch was out. The nice thing about them is that they are everywhere. Check Budget or Penske or Ryder or car rental company.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Smartphones are making rush hour worse by KD0AXS @ 33 minutes 55 seconds ago

This morning I pulled up to an intersection and noticed one of those portable message boards typically used for road construction. It read "Texting at a red light is illegal".
Page 1 of 252 1 2 3 ... 251 252 >