by Texan4Life
Today at 10:03 AM
Help on how NOT to park your car...
by mrsilv04
Today at 09:41 AM
BFG TA KO2 - new sizes released
by meep
Today at 09:12 AM
Bleeding cooling system with radiator cap on?
by mclasser
Today at 08:16 AM
Canadian Tire, tire sale.
by IndyIan
Today at 07:50 AM
SATA 2000 NR HVLP Digital Spray Gun
by Trav
Today at 05:42 AM
Newest Members
macdzich, rospaw, rwwhiz, Shaggykjb, handdancer
53329 Registered Users
Who's Online
103 registered (97tbird, 72te27, 4wheeldog, AandPDan, 2010_FX4, 11 invisible), 1726 Guests and 190 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
53329 Members
66 Forums
228716 Topics
3654582 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: yet another airbus plunged from the sky by 72te27 @ 2 minutes 43 seconds ago

I'm waiting for something a touch more official and factual than a "French Prosecutor" declaring from his office in Paris that the F/O crashed the jet on purpose. He may have. I'm a little leery of jumping to conclusions. Crash explaination
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Poor design? Germanwings crash by friendly_jacek @ 4 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Astro14 With passengers on board... That's what I said. There are more instances of pilot suicide, but very few with passengers on board, of regularly scheduled airline flights. OK, even with those technicalities, we sti
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Poor design? Germanwings crash by Nickdfresh @ 7 minutes 16 seconds ago

What is a 28-year old snot nosed Emo [censored] doing as an airline copilot? Sorry if I am 'agist' and have offended anyone, but...
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Help on how NOT to park your car... by Stewie @ 7 minutes 17 seconds ago

why not get someone to drive you ??? Don't they get pay like 6 figures?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: WWII by Nickdfresh @ 9 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TrajanOriginally Posted By: javacontourOriginally Posted By: Trajan Which still has *nothing* to do with WW2. Try selling that idea to all the nations attacked and invaded before the period you are calling WW2. Since WW2 is
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: WWII by Nickdfresh @ 10 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TrajanOriginally Posted By: NickdfreshOriginally Posted By: TrajanOriginally Posted By: andrewgI get it buddy...you hate the Japanese and always will. But since you only want to stick with the WW2 time period (1939-1945) lets n
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 Accord Blend Door/Air Mix, Heater problem by Brybo86 @ 12 minutes 50 seconds ago

Today I played around with the heater controls and temp settings. I watched under the driver and passenger footwell and looked at the air mix actuator as I moved the controls. They both are moving perfectly stop to stop. Driver side is still cold,
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Why I will always change my own oil!!!! by Stewie @ 13 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: geeman789I once watched an employee at a tire shop put probably 100+ lbs of torque (or more...) into an oil pan drain plug... not my car, thankfully. I asked him why it needed to be so tight...? He looked at me in apparent disg
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Why I will always change my own oil!!!! by Evanson @ 13 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: geeman789I told him to maybe use his impact wrench next time, just to make sure...! Then I felt bad... because he probably did.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: quality of spark by MinamiKotaro @ 14 minutes 0 seconds ago

Non-resistor plugs won't work with the EDIS in my Bug at all. The feedback is so bad it will even screw with the laptop if I've got it hooked up to the Megasquirt.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Poor design? Germanwings crash by clarkflower @ 17 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Astro14Originally Posted By: clarkflowerOriginally Posted By: Astro14Originally Posted By: hatt If you want vault doors they need to be locked on the runway and unlocked on the runway. Well...if the lavatory, galley, and
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: quality of spark by punisher @ 18 minutes 35 seconds ago

The resistor in a plug makes no difference in the spark. The resistance is miniscule as compared to the electrode gap.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Fearless; the return of spring. by simple_gifts @ 21 minutes 30 seconds ago

Not for everyone but the imagery sort of grows on me (pun intended) I love this poem.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: DexVI question by simple_gifts @ 24 minutes 9 seconds ago

Been using Maxlife ATF in an AW (2000 Tundra) with no issues; owner reported shifting much better; original DIII fluid had probably over 100K miles on it.
Items For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: SATA 2000 NR HVLP Digital Spray Gun by Trav @ 28 minutes 47 seconds ago

1.3 HVLP perfect for base/clear coat. Crank the air a little and it sprays single stage with no trouble also.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Can filters going 10K become the norm? by geeman789 @ 37 minutes 15 seconds ago

How long can the paper type element in a generic type oil filter last... something about very hot oil and paper just doesn't sit well with me... At what point does the media, or endcaps if applicable, actually begin to deteriorate...? I 've see
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: QS Durability - $1.27 by rbmrtn @ 38 minutes 45 seconds ago

I found QS HM for $0.87/qt http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail...6&ppt=C1941 Haven't been to the store yet to see if it actually there.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Car for son--Test drive by dishdude @ 42 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Leo99Originally Posted By: dishdudeI'm with you...everyone online says buy a Honda or Toyota and that drives used car prices through the roof for garbage. No way a 200k Toyota/Honda is going to be better than a 80k or 120k Buick
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Poor design? Germanwings crash by Astro14 @ 43 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: clarkflowerOriginally Posted By: Astro14Originally Posted By: hatt If you want vault doors they need to be locked on the runway and unlocked on the runway. Well...if the lavatory, galley, and coffee machine were on my sid
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Poor design? Germanwings crash by Evanson @ 44 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Quattro PeteOriginally Posted By: Evanson^ maybe fly by wire can be enhanced to require both pilots "consent" for unusual commands. And what happens when one pilot becomes incapacitated and the other pilot has to do s
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Use a squeegee to dry a car? by razel @ 45 minutes 42 seconds ago

Bought mine nearly a decade ago back when Microfiber cloths weren't ubiquitous. I must have used it only 3 times after feeling how sticky the blade was against the wet paint. My idea was to use it and a synthetic chamois to dry the car. I knew bac
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar filter substitute by geeman789 @ 46 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: crazyoildudei did not see that i would like to see the xg2 flow rate but if fram cant provide that this will be my last fram ever. Dude... you have posted the exact same garbage in a 1/2 dozen threads ... just stop. You thin
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: 15% off any order from Zoro today only! by totegoat @ 49 minutes 40 seconds ago

I just saw this. Thanks, I need a battery charger.
Question of the Day
Jump to new posts Re: Found in every Home. by Shannow @ 50 minutes 34 seconds ago

Nice thread...I can carry away some new facts for the day. Now...how best to get them out of a shirt before the wife finds them ? Last time I used orange oil, followed (flushed off) by home dry cleaning fluid, followed by ivory soap, rinse soap, ri
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Poor design? Germanwings crash by Astro14 @ 51 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: clarkflowerOriginally Posted By: friendly_jacekOriginally Posted By: Astro14 very few instances of genuine pilot suicide with passengers on board (to date, the only certain case is Egypt Air 990, and even that one was contested)
Page 1 of 323 1 2 3 ... 322 323 >