01/26/15 08:49 AM
PP 5w30, 8,588km, 2013 F150 EB, 41,274km
by gap599
01/26/15 08:47 AM
Newest Members
RollinFury, foxfire, zach1900, goldie2222, Max9219
52613 Registered Users
Who's Online
136 registered (4wheeldog, 2010_FX4, 3800Series, 29662, 87sammy, 9 invisible), 1772 Guests and 175 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52613 Members
66 Forums
225592 Topics
3588843 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: PCMO in a new Ecodiesel! by ac_tc @ 2 minutes 21 seconds ago

Hes quite amuzing.. Hes a snake oil fanatic.. And he has voided any guarantees that mother gave him. He could atleast Went to the hdeo gang and used redline in the tranny.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Which motor oil for AR? by Olas @ 5 minutes 43 seconds ago

Id guess at it depending on which part of the weapon you want to oil. T protect the outside while it's in storage a light spray of WD40 on a rag wiped over the surfaces will stop it rust To lube sliding parts of the action, try and think of a simi
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: Positive experience with LubeControl by Dr_No @ 5 minutes 46 seconds ago

Thanks Mola, I will be sure to do so. I purchased FP60 as he advised me it has more potent cleaning ingredients than the plus. I also ordered LC20 but I won't mention much about it in this section as this is fuel related. He is shipping my order tomo
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: small drone found on White House lawn by MolaKule @ 7 minutes 1 second ago

It sounds as if the SS does need some practice, so let the SS have shotguns, use #8 shot, and use them for practice.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Motorcraft 0w20 by dwcopple @ 7 minutes 45 seconds ago

when will Wally have it?
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Diesel Cars/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Hyundai Santa fe 2.2crdi engine oil by ac_tc @ 7 minutes 52 seconds ago

A diesel is loud when Cold, there isnt any oil that could cure that. Any way i run my kia piccanto 1.1 crdi on a 10w-40 hdeo (ci+4) but would like to find a xw- 30 cj oil.
Jump to new posts Re: Positive experience with LubeControl by CrawfishTails @ 9 minutes 7 seconds ago

OK, the fuel stuff. Still, visiting the Lubecontrol website and seeing those things seemed weird. I wonder if its merely marketing hype and not true.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: This is crazy; crazy like a fox. 12-rotor Wankel. by d00df00d @ 11 minutes 3 seconds ago

1400 hp from 15.7 liters means 89 hp/L. The question is whether 15.7 liters is the actual displacement, or double the actual displacement as some people think you should do when comparing a Wankel engine to a 4-stroke piston engine. If 15.7 liters
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: SAE 30 looks like jelly today! by ac_tc @ 12 minutes 41 seconds ago

Key question... why are you using straight 30 oil today when there are so many good xw- 30/ 40 hdeos avail? As for the kerosine- you dont dilute your oil with a degreaser! Thats kind of takes the idea of oil away.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Winter Storm Juno by jeepman3071 @ 13 minutes 29 seconds ago

Bring it on. I have a Jeep with brand new tires, plenty of food and firewood, 2 snow blowers, a generator, and fuel.
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: MMO or Seafoam or Rislone for free sticky ring ? by CrawfishTails @ 14 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Trav Chemtool was forever recommended for use in the oil. They stopped this recommendation due only to misuse by DIY. It had on the can for gas and oil, Walmart shopper buys a can, goes out in the parking lot, pours it in the oi
Jump to new posts Re: Positive experience with LubeControl by MolaKule @ 14 minutes 48 seconds ago

I think he is referring to this: http://lcdinc.com/products_fuel_power.php
Jump to new posts Re: Is Subaru now an after thought company? by jeepman3071 @ 16 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Norm Olt Just take a look at their sales figures, the number of twenty+ year-old Subaru's out there, the scarcity of used one's, etc. p.s. Consumer Reports ain't my automotive expert, either. I agree on the point about Consum
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Winter Storm Juno by Drew99GT @ 17 minutes 20 seconds ago

Per the GFS weather model, if you live in the northeast, the next 2 weeks are going to suck! You have this storm coming through currently that should be out by Thur. Then another noreaster/clipper comes through over the weekend, and THEN......old m
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Which motor oil for AR? by jkasch @ 18 minutes 3 seconds ago

I've read countless arguments for and against the use motor oil on firearms (especially ARs). Many long time users swear by it. So, if one were going give it a try, what brand and weight synthetic would BITOG'ers recommend? Most of the gun forums ju
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: Top fuel dragster oil? by Trav @ 19 minutes 6 seconds ago

http://www.hotrod.com/how-to/engine/ccrp-1009-8000hp-top-fuel-engine/
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Window Cleaning ??? by rdevans89 @ 22 minutes 1 second ago

The inside of the windshield is the toughest car detailing piece in my opinion. You can go over and over an still see haze in the sun. I use spray way glass cleaner and elbow grease. Plus you have to be a contortionist to get in there. I use clean mi
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: MMO or Seafoam or Rislone for free sticky ring ? by MetalSlug @ 22 minutes 59 seconds ago

nvm
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dad's 2000 Audi AG V8 dying while driving by Quattro Pete @ 24 minutes 11 seconds ago

What's Audi AG? Not familiar with that model. Have the car hooked up to a diagnostic tool and find out what error codes have been stored in the ECU.
Jump to new posts Re: What does an overheating diesel do? by supton @ 24 minutes 35 seconds ago

Well, I got the alarm for low coolant, but I have no idea if there is an alarm for temp too high. Probably has one, has an alarm for worn brake pads and washer fluid too low, might as well have temp too high.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: atf or grease by MolaKule @ 25 minutes 1 second ago

If your manual tranny requires a 7.5 cSt fluid, then the following fluids should work: Quote:B. ...the 7.5 cSt@100C versions (About the same viscosity as a the original DexronIII/Merc) 1. Royal Purple's Synchromax 2. Ravenol MTF-2 3. Honda MTF
Jump to new posts Re: Positive experience with LubeControl by CrawfishTails @ 25 minutes 10 seconds ago

Turns engine gunk into "colloidal graphite" lubricant? Huh? Really? What???
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: Top fuel dragster oil? by old1 @ 25 minutes 20 seconds ago

Maybe both
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Manual transmission additive help by Trav @ 26 minutes 24 seconds ago

This and a good manual GL-4 transmission fluid are all i would try. MoS2 and GL-5 scare me in a manual with sycro's. http://www.lubegard.com/~/C-197/LUBEGARD+Gear+Fluid+Supplement
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How much should a rear brake and rotor job be? by Nick1994 @ 27 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: Quattro PeteOriginally Posted By: Nick1994What's your car insurance company (if you have it)? Roadside assistance is like $0.75 a month. Yes, 75 cents. At least it was when I had Farmers Insurance and now State Farm. My grandmot
Page 1 of 311 1 2 3 ... 310 311 >