by kkreit01
03/06/15 03:24 PM
Can't believe it!
by Throt
03/06/15 03:21 PM
Hello, and thanks.
by LubricatusObsess
03/06/15 03:20 PM
When is the summer gasohol blend coming out?
by Vern_in_IL
03/06/15 02:48 PM
allseason or winter tires for me..
by bowlofturtle
03/06/15 02:41 PM
WD-40 Trigger Pro
by Merkava_4
03/06/15 01:50 PM
Jeep/Fiat Cherokee 9-Speed trans problematic?
by LoneRanger
03/06/15 01:04 PM
eggs
by whizbyu
03/06/15 12:56 PM
Viscosity
by MolaKule
03/06/15 12:51 PM
Global crude oil glut strains storage options
by LoneRanger
03/06/15 12:49 PM
which conventional or blend
by ram_man
03/06/15 12:29 PM
What filter for a low mileage 2 - 3 year OCI?
by Bamaro
03/06/15 11:34 AM
Newest Members
LaMartian, LubricatusObsess, wilrae, Frot, Scoott
53059 Registered Users
Who's Online
125 registered (3for3, 29662, 901Memphis, 84zmyfavorite, 18 invisible), 1795 Guests and 242 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
53059 Members
66 Forums
227635 Topics
3632022 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: which conventional or blend by KCJeep @ 1 second ago

Motorcraft or if it is a bit older, Maxlife.
Engine Oil Bypass Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Bypass installation by 99Troopers @ 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: zpinchI have seen the TopDog before yes, don't know anyone who has installed one, however. Looks like a good unit, and you can use Amsoil bypass .... How much is it? I called them and got the following information. They no l
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Can't believe it! by Throt @ 1 minute 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: javacontourI think Code Alarm is 3rd party, not a Ford installed option. Yep. They want $70 for a new remote/programming and the closest place that does it is 80 miles from where I live. Might not even bother. Not planning o
Jump to new posts Re: Question on Amsoil by BrianC @ 1 minute 37 seconds ago

It's down hill from here!
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: 08 Santa Fe 3.3L/5K on 5W20 PP/30,000 by delasueno @ 2 minutes 35 seconds ago

My Hyundai now is coming up on 115,000 miles. I'm definitly looking forward to the next oil sample
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Ridiculous cost of Temp Spare by Chris142 @ 2 minutes 44 seconds ago

go to picapart on tire tuesday
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: When is the summer gasohol blend coming out? by Donald @ 3 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Vern_in_ILReady to top everything off, when does the summer blend come out to the stations? Have you looked around for E0 premium gas. Its in NY. What are you topping off? Boat? Car from storage? OPE (winter/summer)? I
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Can't believe it! by javacontour @ 4 minutes 9 seconds ago

I think Code Alarm is 3rd party, not a Ford installed option.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Can't believe it! by Throt @ 4 minutes 34 seconds ago

It's aftermarket. Guess the original owner didn't turn in the remote to it.
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, and thanks. by bullwinkle @ 4 minutes 35 seconds ago

Excuse my ignorance, but what is "cylinder index"?
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Fraudulent behavior on part of AAP by JustinH @ 4 minutes 46 seconds ago

Lowes did the right thing with rebates. They went to a web form you just fill out, then the check comes in the mail. Better than peoples terrible handwriting.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Can't believe it! by HTSS_TR @ 6 minutes 51 seconds ago

You didn't read the owner manual after bought the car ?
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Fraudulent behavior on part of AAP by bullwinkle @ 6 minutes 55 seconds ago

Having been jerked around on a few rebates myself, I feel the man's pain. I compare it to me quoting a price on a job for one of my customers, & then either cutting corners or gouging them-if I did that I wouldn't be in business very long. Unfort
Jump to new posts Re: Hi - new guy with 2 new to me used cars by sjh888 @ 7 minutes 39 seconds ago

Thanks everyone who responded! Good information. I was kind of thinking a conventional oil and just change at 5000 intervals. I may try that Mobil Super 5k. I have had good luck with Mobil 1 in other vehicles. Both vehicles look pretty clean in the
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, and thanks. by bdcardinal @ 7 minutes 56 seconds ago

Look forward to your posts.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: When is the summer gasohol blend coming out? by HTSS_TR @ 8 minutes 10 seconds ago

Summer blend is coming soon, refineries in California are switching to summer blend few weeks ago. The weather is starting to warm up now in So Cal, today and next few days will see high in the low 80's, no rain is predictedfor the next 10-15 days.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Ridiculous cost of Temp Spare by Olas @ 8 minutes 36 seconds ago

Buy a wheel with a part worn tyre from eBay for cheaps. A lot of cars have a space saver of an aerosol can of foam/glue to save cost and weight.
Engine Oil Bypass Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Need input on home made bypass system by tef @ 9 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WrenchturnerHello tef. I looked up the filter and see the it is rated for 5 microns which is good. Only thing that strikes me as odd is that it says it's a fuel filter. Have you ran into any issues with it? Done any UOA'S to se
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Shifting Stribeck Curve to the Left: What to Use? by turtlevette @ 9 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: aa1986 So what's the sales pitch for the masses? better lubricity doesn't take a PhD
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Ridiculous cost of Temp Spare by kkreit01 @ 9 minutes 57 seconds ago

Awhile back, I bought an OE full-size spare tire/wheel to replace the temporary donut on my Durango. In looking at the spare, I see they sell it on Tirerack -- for $230! It's a Goodyear Convenience Spare in T175/90D18. It looks to have no tread, a
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: P1 & Fram use 20 micron but Bosch uses 40 micron? by Olas @ 10 minutes 8 seconds ago

Manufacturers have different supply chains and use different materials. Mann are 99.something at 9 microns
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, and thanks. by aa1986 @ 10 minutes 14 seconds ago

Welcome! Your lurking time no doubt gave you the necessary perspective to come up with your screen name.
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, and thanks. by Throt @ 10 minutes 21 seconds ago

Your knowledge, if you choose to contribute now that you have an account, will be much appreciated.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: allseason or winter tires for me.. by 99Saturn @ 10 minutes 22 seconds ago

I'll just offer my experience since I'm a fairly recent snow tire convert I suppose. This year is the first year we had snows on all our cars, and the second year that they were on any. Between the fleet, Xi3s, General Arctics and WS60s or WS70s.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: "Fly yes, land no!" by Win @ 11 minutes 32 seconds ago

Well, AP is now reporting he had been out twenty minutes and was at about 3000 feet ( no indication of AGL or MSL ). "Ford told the airport tower about 20 minutes after his 2 p.m. takeoff that he had engine failure and was making an immediate r
Page 1 of 288 1 2 3 ... 287 288 >