05/25/15 07:59 AM
Vintage Magnavox steroe console with turntable
by jfin2002
05/25/15 07:56 AM
Newest Members
Quietman, breezy_h, Rima1610, jrandom, Gar
54096 Registered Users
Who's Online
93 registered (andyd, -SyN-, 2cool, Al, 2010_FX4, 74DartSport, 10 invisible), 1969 Guests and 131 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
54096 Members
66 Forums
231843 Topics
3716099 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Straight 30 has no VIIs so will stand up better in those hot running engines
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Non-Removable Chuck on 18V Bosch Drill by SubLGT @ 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tom slickWhat model? DDS181
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by panthermike @ 2 minutes 14 seconds ago

2015 Lincoln MKC: Out: FF In: Schaeffer 9000 5w30/MC Filter 3,189 miles
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Wal-Mart: Quaker State AD $1.79 a Qt. on Website by Shrubitup @ 2 minutes 31 seconds ago

Ha ha I'm glad I have 70 quarts! of Castrol GTX SynBlend on hand. It makes me get less excited about this type of B.S. I had to hustle to get my stash built too - no free lunch out there.
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Coolant flush using a 50/50 pre-mix by hansj3 @ 2 minutes 39 seconds ago

I looked at the product you intend to use and it reminded me of another Peak final charge The noat formula makes many of the same claims
Jump to new posts Re: new to me mower by IndyIan @ 2 minutes 42 seconds ago

For $15 I'd play with the governor a bit and get a few extra revs, if it doesn't do the job initially. I think the 2 strokes will out cut the 4's as long as you don't let it bog too low. Mine won't pull itself up from very low revs with a deck full
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: I think I'm set for lead for a while! by Bluestream @ 2 minutes 54 seconds ago

You are all ready for the zombie apocalypse!
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: My 2003 Toyota Corolla 3dr EU spec by GuillaumeG @ 5 minutes 39 seconds ago

So i chose photobucket, and here are the pics Some Before/after :
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Magnavox steroe console with turntable by aquariuscsm @ 5 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: VuflanovskyBy the knobs and switch gear along with the receiver face ( which includes three VU meters and a tape counter ) I would say this console is likely early to mid-70s. The turntable has a 70s era tone arm. It has 33 and
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Who Drives on 13" Wheels in 2015? by DoubleWasp @ 6 minutes 58 seconds ago

I'm thinking the big wheel haters haven't driven a vehicle with them lately. I just upgraded the wheels/tires on my Roadmaster from 15s to 18s, and the difference in handling, ride quality, traction, and all is tremendous. And the wheel/tire combo is
Jump to new posts Re: Single weight 30 vs. multigrade 5-30 for mower by Shrubitup @ 7 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: abycatUnless you want to change the oil twice a year I suggest 0w30. starting a lawnmower in the winter with a 30wt would be horrible. Why so you can ensure viscosity at -24F? 0W30 is total overkill. Running 10W40 here witho
Jump to new posts Re: new to me mower by KD0AXS @ 10 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: hansj3On craigslist in the twin cities area there were 4 lawn boys and this was the only two stroke Not sure how you're searching, but there are tons of Lawn Boys on the Minneapolis Craigslist. I just went to the for sale secti
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Non-Removable Chuck on 18V Bosch Drill by NHGUY @ 11 minutes 5 seconds ago

Things are not serviceable nowadays.Its a replacement society.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: My 2003 Toyota Corolla 3dr EU spec by slacktide_bitog @ 11 minutes 32 seconds ago

You;re so lucky to have that car! I wish they sold the Corolla hatch over here
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Coolant flush using a 50/50 pre-mix by hansj3 @ 12 minutes 4 seconds ago

Remove the stat and drain the block through the lower hose. Replace hose and fill with water reconnect stat housing but leave stat out Run for minutes Let cool and drain water through lower hose Replace stat Fill with premix. Or go to local shop
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Men's fashion (?...) by Mr Nice @ 12 minutes 51 seconds ago

Does the OP have a daughter? If so , maybe the daughter can help buy new clothes.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Honda Jet Engines? by Al @ 14 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MolaKuleLet's hope Honda can make the change in thinking from land vehicles to aircraft requirements. Auto companies mastered it pretty well in WWII. If mankind could do it 75 years ago we should be able to do it today....mayb
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Corolla’s by KrisZ @ 17 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacekOriginally Posted By: faramir9Probably almost no one on this forum will agree, but I always liked the '03-'08 generation Corolla. It was definitely an appliance, but an appliance with soul. Sort of. It was no sport
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Stealership or Reasonable? by mehullica @ 18 minutes 3 seconds ago

What is the "date of first use" of DOFU?
Heavy Equip. and Industrial Oils
Jump to new posts Re: Amsoil heavy duty for diesel by Davelong @ 18 minutes 4 seconds ago

Thanks for the suggestions. What do you guys think about the filter use kioti's filter or try to cross it over to a different brand?
Jump to new posts Re: new to me mower by hansj3 @ 20 minutes 14 seconds ago

On craigslist in the twin cities area there were 4 lawn boys and this was the only two stroke If its close to what I need but not powerful enough, I know someone who needs a brush mower. Put tall wheels and mow away
Jump to new posts Re: new to me mower by Warstud @ 23 minutes 39 seconds ago

Shoulda got a 6.5 hp.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: post your latest transmission lubricant change. by GuillaumeG @ 25 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GuillaumeG2003 Toyota Corolla 1.6 (EU spec) Just (literally a few minutes ago) did a drain refill, then a flush, with Maxlife ATF. Color went from brown to red (pictures will follow) Video of the transmission flush
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Magnavox steroe console with turntable by Vuflanovsky @ 26 minutes 39 seconds ago

By the knobs and switch gear along with the receiver face ( which includes three VU meters and a tape counter ) I would say this console is likely early to mid-70s. The turntable has a 70s era tone arm. It has 33 and 45 rpm speeds and I believe the l
Vehicles
Jump to new posts My 2003 Toyota Corolla 3dr EU spec by GuillaumeG @ 27 minutes 1 second ago

Hi everybody. I recently asked you for ATF and engine oil for my car, so i thought, as a thanks, to introduce you to my car : It's a european spec Toyota Corolla, 2003, 1.6 VVTi (3ZZ-FE engine), with a 4-speed conventionnal automatic gearbox (Aisin
Page 1 of 245 1 2 3 ... 244 245 >