Magazine's prediction on prices from 30 years ago appear to be off (tongue in cheek)

Thankfully they're actively working on resolving that debt. Just a few hours ago US House passed another $95,000,000,000 in aid for Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan. According to their math - this is how everyone should fight debts.
Excuse me while I go apply this logic to my credit cards.

It's voting season!

Thankfully they're actively working on resolving that debt. Just a few hours ago US House passed another $95,000,000,000 in aid for Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan. According to their math - this is how everyone should fight debts.
Excuse me while I go apply this logic to my credit cards.
Have your bankruptcy attorney post an update when your experiment is complete, since you won’t be able to afford internet access… 😱

So people(complainers on inflation) were aware prices rise just choose not to be responsible and save a bit for future.
Not sure the center of gravity is on inflation- it is on printing money. And of course, printing money is actually an indirect tax.

Of course, mature adults who saved money take one of the most painful hits from the printing of money.

1). A woman like that won’t let you take her on a date to a restaurant with $16 burgers. Haven’t you seen the Cheesecake Factory video?

2). They knew! 30 years ago they knew what was coming!

3). Even the A.I. has been trained.

Based on the provided information, here is a list of places women reportedly refuse to go on a first date:

1. Applebee's
2. Chili's
3. Olive Garden
4. IHOP
5. Denny's
6. Buffalo Wild Wings
7. Wingstop
8. Red Lobster
9. The Cheesecake Factory
10. Church
11. The gym
12. Family functions
13. Places requiring a long drive
14. Night clubs
15. Hookah bars
16. Bowling alleys
17. Sporting events
18. Movies
19. Coffee shops
20. Ice cream shops

Note that this list is not exhaustive and may vary based on individual preferences.

1). A woman like that won’t let you take her on a date to a restaurant with $16 burgers. Haven’t you seen the Cheesecake Factory video?

Based on the provided information, here is a list of places women reportedly refuse to go on a first date:

1. Applebee's
2. Chili's
3. Olive Garden
4. IHOP
5. Denny's
6. Buffalo Wild Wings
7. Wingstop
8. Red Lobster
10. Church
11. The gym
12. Family functions
14. Night clubs
15. Hookah bars
16. Bowling alleys
17. Sporting events
18. Movies
19. Coffee shops
20. Ice cream shops

Note that this list is not exhaustive and may vary based on individual preferences.
Probably about right, but meeting at a coffee shop seems OK. But not a come pick me up date. Do people still do that? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: GON

1. Applebee's
2. Chili's
3. Olive Garden
4. IHOP
5. Denny's
6. Buffalo Wild Wings
7. Wingstop
8. Red Lobster
10. Church
11. The gym
12. Family functions
14. Night clubs
15. Hookah bars
16. Bowling alleys
17. Sporting events
18. Movies
19. Coffee shops
20. Ice cream shops

Is Applebee's still the #1 places women reportedly refuse to go on a first date, after this number one hit song:
One verse of the lyrics:

But every now and then, when I get paid
I gotta spoil my baby with an upgrade (yeah)
Ay, ay, ay
Yeah, we fancy like Applebee's on a date night
Got that Bourbon Street steak with the Oreo shake
Get some whipped cream on the top, too
Two straws, one check, girl, I got you
Bougie like Natty in the styrofoam
Squeaky-squeakin' in the truck bed all the way home

With some Alabama-jamma, she my Dixieland delight (hey)
That's how we do, how we do, fancy like
Ooh

Turn off Faux news......

And you turn off your version of that too…

The fact is that all that stuff is NOT truly objective….

Almost 98 percent of what is on those shows is opinion… biased opinions at that,

I thought when Tim Russert passed away there went one of if not the last objective person in that type of media.

Last edited:
If you really want to know what's happening in Ukraine, Gaza, or Taiwan, then I suggest https://www.understandingwar.org/
You will note that their reports have footnotes, so you can check the sources yourself if you're in doubt. Not all are in English, because it turns out that the universe does not revolve around the United States.

If you want to know whats happening in the US and world, try https://www.economist.com/
They are based in the UK with correspondents across the globe. You can subscribe to the weekly magazine in print or electronically, or an unabridged audio version. It's not cheap, but you may find it enlightening and worth it, even if it makes you, on occasion, uncomfortable.

Back