Liquimoly Leichtlauf High Tech 5W40 SP w/Ceratec @ ~79K odo/4K OCI, compare to old SN version VOA

TiGeo

$50 site donor 2024
A UOA I "stole" from a buddy on his Alltrack - same engine/basic car as my Sportwagen. Same ol' same ol' with these cars/engines...fuel dilution dropping the visocosity out of grade. Bump in Mo/B from the Ceratec.

Someone was asking about the difference in the new SP version of this oil recently - looks like a drop in Ca and an increase in Mg/P/Z vs. the UOA of the previous SN version I did a few years ago.

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Nice to be able to compare similar engines uoa. That is A good bit of drop in visc as you mentioned. 4k seems like a good time to change if the vic keeps dropping past 4k but if it's not a substantial drop in visc then it could be run further. This gasoline engine right?

Nice to be able to compare similar engines uoa. That is A good bit of drop in visc as you mentioned. 4k seems like a good time to change if the vic keeps dropping past 4k but if it's not a substantial drop in visc then it could be run further. This gasoline engine right?
Yes, 1.8 gas turbo EA888 gen 3.

Back