Flexilla - 3/8 x 25 ' Air Hose $12.98 - Amazon

Going to check my fitting ends tomorrow but I need this for my small hotdog compressor since the hose I have is very stiff on that one. Hope the price stays.

Going to check my fitting ends tomorrow but I need this for my small hotdog compressor since the hose I have is very stiff on that one. Hope the price stays.
Their 3/8" hose is 1/4" NPT ends, just larger hose for more flow than the 1/4" models. Almost everything small/medium is 1/4" NPT fittings. Order with abandon while the pricing is good.

Purchased Flexzilla thinking it would be better than my Goodyear rubber air hose...WRONG! went back to Goodyear hose after fighting with Flexzilla hose for several weeks. Its not a better hose . It may work with a hose reel but that will cost more $ , just purchase a good rubber air hose from start.

Their 3/8" hose is 1/4" NPT ends, just larger hose for more flow than the 1/4" models. Almost everything small/medium is 1/4" NPT fittings. Order with abandon while the pricing is good.
Thanks, and pretty sure I have 1/4 in fittings so yeah. Ordered up the 3/8" x 25ft for $13.91 w/tax. Now I can get rid of stiffy.

Luckily you didnt wait because it's up to $22 now
Got it in yesterday. I have a Mastercraft hose or whatever Menards house brand is and I thought that was flexible. This hose is exactly what I hoped for. It's very flexible. Stopped by HF today and grabbed some fittings. Perfect timing and great deal Thanks! 😁

IMG_20240523_172144.jpg

Back